Chapter 4 - Fabulous

• Alexa POV •
Charlie's just left and I still stress. I feeling weird in the guys look. I mean act like a guy? How? I don't even know how do the guy living in one day.

I decide to walk into the bathroom and looking around. Hmmmm there's a lot of things here. I never know guys are uses a lot of things for themselves. However let's see what Charlie's have. Face wash, shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrush, soap, towels, conditioner, lotion bla bla bla. Uhhh that's a lot of appliances.

I think I better take a shower. Wait...Noo I'm in Charlie's body that's mean I will see every inch of him!! Oh my god, I never think about this. Before I met him I just want to see him shirtless but now I can make everything less!!

This is awkward I can't see him naked like really naked!!! Uh this is drives me crazy. I actually heard about Charlie's 24 cm. But I don't know is this real.. damn why I am so dirty. But I can't stay like this everyday anyways I still need to take a shower for CHARLIE. Omg uh—.

I finally walk into his bedroom and calm down. Ok I'll get rid of shirt first. I slowly take the shirt off and put it in the basket.

Now I can see the edge of Calvin Klein's boxer. Damn why I'm shiver just take the jeans off Alexa!! I slowly unbuttons of his jeans. I take it off and put it in the basket.

*inhales, exhales* Ok Alexa one, two, three. I pull the boxer down while I'm closing my eyes cuz I don't really want to see his private area. I put the boxer in the basket again.

Then I grabbed the towel to cover up under the torso. I walk to the bathroom and take the towel off. This is extremely awkward. I trying not to looking down because of... whatever.

I get into the bathtub and turns the water on. The temperature of the water are really nice. I pick some liquid soap to cleaning the body and wash it off. I finish with body zone.

I get out of the bathtub and wear the towel. I wash the face with face wash and brushes teeth. I'm done with bathroom routines.

I walking back to the bedroom then get in the dressing room. Hmm, let's see what's in Charlie's dresser. Ooh, there's a lot of shirts and bottoms in his dressing room. Why he just wear white and black. Whatever. I'mma makes you fabulous!

I picks dark blue long sleeves tee and black pants. I looking around found glasses with normal lens and black watch. I'm gonna wear classic Vans today. I tug the shirt in the pants. Then walking to the mirror. "Super cool" I said to myself.

I never seen this looks of Charlie's and it's very cool. I found car key on the headboard so I grabbed it and finding the car. "Almost forget" I said and walk back to grabbed Charlie's iPhone X before get off the house.

I don't know where is it and how to go back to my house. But thanks to Siri. It's very helpful for now. I get a direction and drive this dodge to my house.

15 minuets later
I arrived and ring the doorbell. Ugh, why he's taking so long. I find out that the door doesn't lock so I get in. "Charlie...are you here??" I yelled.

No response. What the heck this is serious. I walking up to next floor and get in finding Charlie. "Charlie!!" I shouted second times. "Here!" His voice are from my bedroom. So, I go straight to my bedroom. "Omg" I can't believe. This is myself or what???

Spaghetti strap and mini skirt with the high heels?!?! Omg I can't believe what I'm looking at. "What the heck is this kind of outfit Charlie!?!?" I said and pushing him on the bed.

I run to my dresser and pick something better than this for myself. "Wear this" I hand the white crop top tee and ripped jeans to him.

I grab the classic Vans and give it to him. While Charlie's changes the clothes I prepare the hair brushes and other accessories. "Are you done?" I asked. "Yeah" he answered.

I pulling to the mirror and starts to brush my hair and put on some make up. "Perfect!" I said after help Charlie's dressing about an hour. "You looks pretty." Charlie said while looking into the mirror.

"Oh..thanks" Ah why did he need to say this. I'm feeling like blushing again. "And that's I'm looking good too..Wow" Charlie staring at himself..actually at me ugh. "Of course, cuz the model are already cool" I said.

Wait...what did I just said!!! "Oh..right" Charlie said and smiling before looking other way. I just realized that when I was shy or blush my cheeks are kind of appearing red. Did he just blush? Oh cutie.

We walking downstairs and Charlie's making some breakfast for us. "This is very good" I compliment the breakfast after finished. "Thanks" Charlie said.

"Alright Charlie. I just noticed that you didn't gave me any gift for my birthday." I said and giggles. "You just got my whole body" Charlie said and smirk. His eyes are traveling around my body."

Uh why it's hot in here. "Oh..that's such a great gift" I stare at him "Are you serious? I mean...ugh" I said give him a bored look. "Hahaha if you want that. I actually have a plans for you." He said.

Oh a plans? So is that mean we do the event? "How about trip to Japan?" He said. Japan? Really? Oh wow. "Are you kidding??" I said with my surprise face. "Is my words sound like joking?" He said with sternly tone of my voice.

"Oh..umm no.." I said and look other ways. Damn why he's mad. I just kidding ugh.  "Hah! It's worked" he said and smile. "What's worked???" I asked very confused. "Aww I'm just kidding. I don't even mad at you girl" he's said and open out his arms.

I move to his side and hugging him. "So you really taking me to Japan?!" "Yeah" he said. Omg. This man is soo cute. But wait I think this hug is too long. Or it doesn't matter? Hah I don't care. "Wait, you said you gonna take me there but we're still not switch body back." I asked.

"Hmm. Just pretend that you're me about the tickets or places I already planned it" he said. "How??" I asked. "Ok. Just dress like me and when you meet my fans take a pic with them." He said.

"What about your signature???" I asked again. "Come on Alexa, we can practice" he said. "So you trusted me then??" I asked. "Do you trust me? That is my answer." He said.

Do I trust him??? Not really. This guy are controlling me sometimes. Eh, but now I'm not gonna see his face for a while so I trusted myself then.