Chapter 10 - All Day Long

• Alexa POV •
I get up from the bed without Charlie next to me. I think I might be too mean with him last night. How is he now? Where would he sleep? Ugh I'm too worried.

I stepping out of my room silently. I saw his toe on the armrest on sofa. I walking to him and drop down on my knees to seeing him easily.

I looking to his beautiful angel face. His brown hair, his light pink cheeks, his unique eyebrows, his sweet lips, I just can't restrain myself to not kiss him anymore

I slowly touch his face and brushes my lips softly against him. Charlie's just awake and trying to find my body and touches.

He's grabbed my shoulder and I slowly getting onto he sofa on top of him. He's push himself up to sitting down on the sofa. I move my hand to the back of his neck and pull the make out away.

I smiled at him and our nose are touches. "Good morning baby, I missing our morning kiss" Charlie said. "Hahaha, as I remember we're doing it everyday" I giggles.

"Hey, I'm sorry" he said. "Last night I was...crazy and cruel. I feel bad to making you cry again" Charlie said and looking down. "It's ok, it's not your fault" I trying to comfort him.

I lift his chin up and kisses his cheeks. "I want to make a promise" Charlie said. "Promise?" I asked. Promise? What promise? Did I do something wrong? "I just want to be sincere with you... I promise that I WILL NEVER TOUCH YOU before you give me a PERMISSION. Is it ok?" He seems to be serious with his promise thing so...

"Actually you don't have to do this..but if you'd like to do this and it's best for you I'll agree" I said. "Ok baby" he's hugging me. I noticed that he wasn't wear his shirt and it's very sexy.

"Why don't you wear your shirt?" I asked. "Umm...." he said and look other ways with his little shy smile. His smile is so cute. I don't want it to be gone from his beautiful face.

"Do you want to go anywhere?" My pizza asked and smile at me. "Hmm...No" I said and bite my lip. Wait...why am I bite my lips?!?!? "Baby...what are you trying to do?" Charlie said and pull me closer.

"I don't know....something interesting, your morning voice are sexy by the way" I said. I looking up as his hazel green eyes meet mine.

He's gently pull me into a kiss. I love brushing my lips against him. It's sweet and hot. I moving my hands around his back. Another on his hair. It's soft and little wavy.

*buzz buzz* Charlie's phone buzzing as I pull away the kiss. He grabbed his phone and look at it. I kind of see it a little bit. It's from Shawn.

Charlie's types something back and put it on the coffee table. "Who was that?" I asked. "Oh, it's Shawn..Mendes" he said. Yeah! I knew it... I ship him with Shawn!!!!

"What did he said then?" I asked. "He asked about the news of us" he said. Then news?? Again?! Omg can people just leave us happy alone? I'm so sick of social networks.

I grabbed his phone and go into google and type "Charlie Puth dating rumors" then it's show like 1000+ results of it. Dang he's used to dating a lot.

I clicked into the first one it's the latest update. In the article it said " Charlie Puth and cute blond spending sweet times in Tokyo...." Duh, at least they said I'm cute.

I rolling down and read it all. Then go back to the home page and locked his phone. "How was it Sugar?" Charlie asked after I finished read. "It was... I don't know" I said.

The news are talking about the fact that I might be the same girl since 3 years ago at Alaska. I have no idea why people needs to making rumors about celebrity. I can not see how is it fun. "Pizza, would you like to expose our relationship?" I asked as looking in his bright hazel green eye. "Umm...I don't know sugar. What do you think?"

I take  a pause for 1 sec before reply back his question. Then i giggles and says "You really like to answer my questions with your questions aren't you?" "I am?" he said and we are laughing. I think I would be stay with him a whole day long.

  •  Charlie POV •  

I waking up because of my lips are brushes with someone. I hold her onto the sofa and continue kissing her softly. I apologize for what I did last night to her and I make a promise with her. She's asked about I'm not wearing shirt and told me that my voice are sexy..oh well.

I got a text from Shawn. He asked about me and Alexa. My sugar asked me about exposing our relationship. To be honest, I don't know why should I or why shouldn't I.

Alexa give me a quick kiss before go to the bathroom. I still laying on the sofa. I turn on the TV and sing in to my Netflix account.

I heard the door opens then I walk there to see if someone went in or out. I couldn't see anything happened.

About 20 min later
I don't see Alexa came out so I go check in the bedroom but she's not there bathroom either.

I called her but her phone is here. Is she left me? Damn. I can't stop worried. I decided to take a shower. Changes clothes and going to continue my movie.

I can smell something from the kitchen. I walks there to checkout what is that. I saw my sugar baby making breakfast for us.

I slowly walk to her and hug from behind. She's flinch a little. "Pizza?". "Yes, It's me." I answered. She's turned around and kisses my cheek. I trying to kiss her lips but she's put the strawberry between her lips.

I giggles and kissing her before she's even to eat the strawberry.

• Alexa POV •
Charlie's kissing me suddenly right before I even eat the strawberry. I can feel the taste of strawberry crunching instead my mouth and Charlie's lips taste at the same time.

We making out in a moment then Charlie's pull away. He's look at me while holding my waist. "Let's eat you— umm, your breakfast" Charlie said and look other ways. I can see how much he wants to eat me— I mean how much he's shy. His cheeks are brighter red than normal.

We eat breakfast and I don't want to go anywhere. So, we just cuddling at our condo.