Chapter 7 - The Kiss

• Charlie POV •
We finally got home. I walking into my spare bedroom but I heard the foot steps. "Charlie_" she's coming from behind but finally caused me fall because the slippery floor and her run.

"Ouch" she groans. "Are you ok?" I asked while help her sit up. "I'm fine" then we are laughing. I standing up and closed the door. "What's up?" I think she's gotta ask something. "Umm..about the...KISS?" She's looking down.

The kiss? To be honest, I have no idea why I kissed her. It might because of ambiance are fit. "Hello, Charlie?" She's asked up again. "Uh, Yeah? I don't know??" I answered confusing. "Oh my gosh, I mean what is that kiss mean? You just pretend or what? And what are we now?" Damn. That's a bunch of questions.

Though myself I still can't answer. What about her? Uh. "Ummm, I don't know Alex. I think it was just ambiance are nice. And you kissed me back too." "About what are we now, what do you want me to be for you? Ask yourself and tell me later."

• Alexa POV •
What is that supposed to mean? Ask myself then tell him later? Ughhh. I dropped myself on the bed. Uh what time is it?? I think I could going down stairs and cook.

"Alexa do you finish with the sauce?" I heard my mom talking. I slowly walked to the kitchen. I saw my mom and Charlie's cooking. He turned around and of course see me.

"Hey baby" he said. "Hey..." I walking beside my mom and take a look what is she cooking. "Hi Charlie" my mom said. "Hi mrs. Johnson" I said.

I watching them cooking and Charlie's turn to look at me somewhat. "Baby, come here" Charlie's calling me to going near him. "Hmm?" I asked. Charlie hand me a spoon of spaghetti sauce.

"Wow, It's tasty" I said. He smile and turn back to his food.

We're eating dinner. I use the chance on dinner table to tell my parents about the Japan trip with Charlie. They're ask if they can visit Charlie's house.

"Hey, what do you think?" I tell my parents that I'll talk about this with Charlie. So I bring him to other zone. "I think you should take them to my house" Charlie said. "Are you sure about this? I mean introduce me as your GIRLFRIEND?" I asked him. "Yeah, everything is fine. And that's I can tell them who I'm going to Japan with." He said.

We got back to the dining room. I talk about the visit thing and then my family are go to they room. Me and Charlie are standing at the balcony. Looking to the view of LA.

"Hey baby" Charlie said. "Hey bab—Charlie" I said. "Are you going to call me baby?" I asked. "Yeah, why not?" He said and still looking away. "You know...we are just PRETEND right?" I repeating him about our agreement. "So you really don't want to be with me, do you?" He said and looking at me. "I...I don't know Charlie. I mean you're singer and I'm just__" "Producer" he cut my words. "Yeah...I am" "But do you really want it to be serious or you just wait for this stupid things end?" "What stupid things Alexa?" He said sternly.

"Our body Charlie!! This is messed up. I don't know what is this all even mean. I can't believe it's real but..." Charlie put his hand on my cheek. He wiped my tears away. "Hey baby, I have something to tell you." He said. I rub his hand softly. "I like you." He said. "Since I've seen you At Alaska" he explains.

"I think I might just playing on you but...I can't escape my feelings about you. That day, when we've seen the northern lights. I wanted to kiss you I really do. But I can't, I think I might hurt you. You know my job. It's about to meet many many people and I think you might be feel slight." "I'm so sorry. I know I've hurt you so many times. And it's hurting me every time I seeing you cry." "So please baby, please don't cry" he said.

I holding him tightly as he finished his explanation. "I...I love you Charlie" I finally expose my feelings that I never tell him before. "I love you too, Alexa"
Then a tight hug turn into another gently kiss. I can't feel any happy more than this. I fell in love with him just a fans. But now he's mine I don't need to imagine whatever I want to do with him anymore. Just he said he love me it's really precious. But this not just a words for fans but it is from his feelings.

"So Alexa, will you be my officially girlfriend?" He said and hurrying look down. "Uh, yes..." I said and look other ways. He's still holding me and I find a subject to talk.

"I'm so excited to meet your family. I want to see Mikaela in real life. She's look like you" I said. "Aww, really? You'll see" he said and keep hugging me.

We talking a lot this night then I decided to go to bed. "Sugar!" Charlie's calling me before I walking inside. "Yeah?" "Do you want me to stay with you?" He asked. "Uh, Yeah..ok" I answered and walking to my room.

Charlie's laying beside me and playing with my hair. Then I don't remember when I fall asleep.

Morning
I wake up and didn't see Charlie's next to me. So, I do the bathroom routine and get ready for visit Charlie's parents.

We arrived at Charlie's parents house. I was guiding for my parents to going in Charlie's house. Before I come here I had plan with Charlie before. He told me about his house and his parents. So, all I need to do is acting!!

"Hi, mom!" I hugging Charlie's mom when I first saw her. "This is my GIRLFRIEND Alexa and her family" I pretend to introduce Charlie as me. "Hi, nice to meet you" She said to my family. "You look pretty dear" his mom said. I kind of quiet blush and then walking follow her inside.

We talking about the trip and our relationship. Charlie's always say that we've been together for a year. So I didn't hinder him from that.

His family is very nice. His siblings also look like him and nice too.

We lunch at his house and we're dinner outside. Still, some people are taking a picture with me but I can see that Charlie's are staring at me when they're too many people.

I know that he might be annoying or tired of the people but I usually squeeze his hand when he's getting lour.

After that my family are going to my house and Charlie's family are going to they house.

I decided to help Charlie's packing his stuff actually my clothes and I go to his house to packing my stuff or his clothes.

I stayed at Charlie's but in the morning my parents will be at the airport.