Chapter 2 - Party

• Alexa POV •
Charlie's turned his brand new song 'Done For Me' on. I walk follow them to party room on second floor.

Then I walk to the bar counter to pour some wines. "Thank you guys so much" I said and hugged Corner and Amber then hand them a glass of wine. They smile and walk away.

I start to pouring mine. "Oh sh*t" I turned around and saw Charlie. He scared me again but before I exclaimed he put his hand cover my mouth.

Then he's starting to walk close to me making me stuck at the counter bar and cannot move. "You need anything?" I said. He didn't respond anything but look at me closer then I look other ways. "I like your house" he said and smile. "Thanks" "you want a glass?" I asked. "Yes, please" he said and staring at me.

I handed him a glass but he's grabbed my hand and drinks a glass though I still holding the glass!! "Can you just hold it yourself" I said. Not because I'm lazy but my hands are starting to sweating. "What if I won't" he said and moving his hands up to my brachium. That's making me shiver a bit and my heart are pounding really fast. I leaned forward to him "I would fight you" I whisper. He looking at me for one sec and laughing. "Hah" he said. Damn what I just said is completely idiot.

Several hours later
I feel kind of tipsy because of the lights is so randomly. I walking out to get some air at the balcony.

The view from up here is beautiful. "Charlie, is that you again?" I heard the steps behind me. "You're right" he said and looking away besides me. I moving closer to him and faced him. "To be honest, why you texted me on that day?" I asked. I can see his face changed to confused and back to normal again. "I think you're pretty" he said. Then I holding his waist and pull him closer.

I move my face close to him and look into his eyes and down to his lips. I wanted to kiss him. That's what I should do for a long time. I closing my eyes and I can feel his breath. I tilted my head for easily to do it. "I think you need to get some rest Alexa" he said and pick me up.

Charlie's carry me to the deck chair near the pool and gently put me down. He sits on the ground and looking at the stars with me. "Charlie, can we holding hand?" I asked. "Why not" he said and grabbed my hand. I started to counting stars till everything get dark.

• Charlie POV •
I was in the party room for too long. So, I decided to go get some air outside. I saw Alexa looking away so I go beside her and she's trying to kiss me. I know it was because of alcohol so I carry her to the deck chair. I sits beside her before we holding hand and she's fall asleep. After that I finding the blanket to cover her body. Then kiss her forehead before I left.

Not very long
I arrived at my house. I take my shirt and jeans off. I jump into my swimming pool. What is happening to me?? I can't move. Ugh. Help..