YOONMIN (You as Yoongi's Significant Other)

I heard laughter amidst the background television noise coming from the living room. I was in the kitchen preparing a late lunch on a Sunday afternoon for Yoongi and his good friend Jimin.

Nothing fancy. Just a couple sandwiches, a fruit salad, and chips. To be honest, I don't really cook that much. I can make simple things - like sandwiches, pancakes, eggs... cereal.

It's not like I'm a bad cook, it's just that others are better than me. :)

After tidying up the kitchen, I place the food on a big tray to carry into the living room. Entering the room, I see Yoongi laying his head on a pillow placed snugly on Jimin's lap. They mumble something while laughing, Jimin's arm resting comfortably across Yoongi's chest, protecting him from rolling off the couch. I spot Jimin's bare toes wiggling on the coffee table in front of them. I set the tray on the coffee table, forcing him to move his stinky feet.

"Lunch is ready," I sing out.

They look at me in unison; Yoongi raises his head up and eyes my preparations.

"Is it edible?" He asks in a low voice.

"Yes! It's sandwiches, and I grilled them until the bread was crispy like they do at the Korean food stands," I reply.

"Mmh." Was all he said. He sat up and scrunched his nose, his pale feet touching the floor.

Jimin leans forward, hugging the pillow that Yoongi was resting on and examines the food before him. He grins. "It looks good. Can we eat now?"

"Yeah. I'm sure y'all are hungry after a long weekend."

They begin distributing half-sandwiches and fruit onto their paper plates. I walk around the table to sit next to my man Yoongi.

I cross my legs and admire him as he takes a bite of the sandwich without hesitation, chewing carefully as his tongue discerns the different flavors. Shredded cabbage, onions, carrots, a fried egg, sugar, ham, cheese, ketchup, and mayo. I watch him lick the sauce from his lips and a grin forms on my face.

"Is it good?"

"Amazing... thank you, baby," Yoongi replies while nodding his head. We share a kiss before he takes another bite of his sandwich.

"Jimin, do you like it?" I ask.

"Mhm. It's really good, Y/N."

I nod, happy with myself. Yoongi holds up his half-eaten sandwich and moves it toward my lips. I lean forward and take a bite of the sandwich, chewing happily. I moan as the flavors dance around in my mouth.

"Not bad, baby." He finishes his sandwich and licks his fingers. Jimin passes him a napkin then looks at me while chewing.

"Y/N, you're not going to eat?"

"Eh, I'm not too hungry. I'll eat later," I reply. "Please, eat as much as you want. I made plenty."

"Thank you." Jimin chuckles then looks at Yoongi who is munching on a strawberry. "They're so good, hyung. I'm gonna get fat."

"Too late for that..." Yoongi mumbles.

I frown and look at Jimin. "You're not fat, Jimin. Really, eat as much as you like. You need to eat with your busy schedules. How many meetings did you have this weekend?"

Jimin's smile is wiped off his face as he nods his head. "We had like five. The first few were in Japan then Busan."

"And we didn't even make any deals. But at least the scenery was pretty," Yoongi adds, his cheeks full of fruit.

Yoongi and Jimin worked at the same company which dealt with managing local talent and artist development. They've worked at their company for the past six years and have been close since their college days. Every now and then they have to travel for work, which sometimes takes time away from their weekends. I've gotten used to it, after all it's not like my man is away EVERY weekend... but I admit it gets lonely during those busy times.

"Pros and cons, I suppose," I say.

"However, the scenery wasn't as pretty as you. That's why I couldn't wait to come back..." Yoongi purrs into my right ear, making me blush.

"Agh, so corny, hyung," Jimin spits.

We lock lips again, ignoring our company's comment. We drink each other's kiss, aware of the heat forming between us and the longing for feeling nothing but skin underneath warm bedroom sheets.

Jimin winces and clutches his chest. "Agh, really? Get a room."

I pull away from the kiss and chuckle at his comments

I pull away from the kiss and chuckle at his comments. "Don't hate," I reply.

"I'm not..." Jimin responds, setting his plate down.

I stand to my feet. "Well, I'm gonna go finish doing the dishes..."

--

Around ten minutes later, I finish washing the dishes in the kitchen. As I dry my hands, I forget that I bought a cheesecake for them to taste.

"That's right! Let me take that outta the freezer."

I grab the cheesecake out of the freezer and prep it for sampling. As I set a few samples on a plate, I start walking towards the living room which isn't too far away. Only a wall separated the two rooms but they were relatively private and sound-proof almost. So even though the two friends were talking just a few feet away, I couldn't really make out what they were saying until I was just approaching the door. That's when I stopped walking when I heard Jimin ask:

"...will you get married?"

"Marriage? Mm... we haven't really thought about it."

"You've been together for four years now, the longest time you've been in ANY relationship." Jimin chuckles. "You don't think it's time?"

"We haven't thought about it. I haven't thought about it..."

"Well, I'm not pressuring you or anything. I was just curious..." Jimin replies.

There's a pause. I look down at the plate of dessert in my hand, wondering if this is the right moment to intrude.

"Are you nervous? Is something holding you back?"

In a quieter tone, I hear Yoongi reply with a sigh. "No..."

"You seem happy. I'm happy for you! I just... as your friend, do you really think she's the one?"

"Excuse me?" Yoongi's sharp tone gives me a sense that he's not too happy about that question.

"Listen, I just mean-- wait! I just mean... are you positive that you want to spend the rest of your life with her? You're 30 years old. You can still change your mind--"

"Why are you asking this all of a sudden, Jimin?"

A silence.

"I'm just... curious."

"Well you know what curiosity did to the cat--"

"I'm curious if you love her more than you love me..."

What?! I think as my grasp on the plate in my hands becomes stronger and a bit shaky.

[and scene! wowwwww.... this is bad and really short but just wanted to clean out my draft folder. lol]