Bad Boys (Finale, Part 2)

~TWO YEARS LATER~

Things were looking up for Suga. He had a legal source of income, a place to say, some new friends, and a stronger relationship with his mother. He felt safe for the first time. He felt hopeful. He felt in control of his life. He felt inspired.

He dropped all contact with his father and Jimin. The past were only memories... mostly foul. He didn't want to think about the past anymore; only the present mattered. 

Now that he lives with his mother in a safe and semi-luxurious house, he had no worries or anxieties. He didn't have to take anonymous phone calls and meet strangers late at night on dark corners; and he didn't have to solicit drugs. He was practically a new man. He was even able to stop his smoking habit. With some help from his mother's occupation, he was able to eat the finest foods and wear some decent clothes. Who would've known his mom had worked up the ladder at an entertainment company as a talent agent?!

It  was a total shock that his mom managed to acquire that kind of position. He remembered during his younger days how they always enthused about music and performing arts. It was a hobby they both shared. Their weekly trips to the old record store would be forever grained in his memory. Every night, they'd be dancing and singing in the living room to the newest songs of the week. 

He also recalled how his mom had dreams of being a pop star... but her dreams were cut short by pregnancy and marriage. And when he turned 13, he vowed that he'd grow up into a famous music producer and make enough money for them to leave their low-class lifestyle and live among the stars -- instead it was his mother that beat him to the bush, however, he couldn't be any more proud.

=

Though he was enjoying the sweet life with his mother, in no way was he mooching off of her success. He didn't ask for or expect anything from her; he'd been pretty used to being independent since the divorce and that wouldn't change now. He would've been OK just rooming with his members at their place, but his mom insisted he stay in her extra bedroom... and no lie... he couldn't be more grateful.

While living with her, he vowed to get a job and help around the house -- a task that was as easy as breathing for a work-a-holic. He wasn't a lazy bum like some of the rich kids he had known through life; taking handouts from their parents without ever lifting a finger. Nope, that was never him at all. He enjoyed working and helping his mother around the house.

It seemed like he was really growing into a hard-working, responsible, respectable adult. (Most) of his childish ways were behind him. Of course he found time for some fun crazy moments with his friends, but his jobs took priority. He produced and wrote music with his crew at night, and in the morning time he'd stock shelves at a local grocery store.

That's where he met her again... Y/N...

 Y/N