Bias Wrecker (2)

*I tried making this one gender neutral by not using her/him when referring to Y/N. Hope you enjoy!*

))

Y/N POV

Despite going to bed late last night, we had decided to get up early this morning to check out some sightseeing stops in the city. After eating breakfast at the hotel, we hopped into BTS' van to head to our first destination: the aquarium.

"I'm so excited!" I squeal while climbing into the backseat behind Jimin. He smiles and takes his seat next to the window.

"Why?" He asks.

"Because I like... sea creatures. I wanna see the turtles!" I explain as Yoongi is the last one to board the van, taking the other window seat and closing the door behind him. I sit comfortably between the two. The city noise was muted for a hot second as we breathed the stale car smell. Seconds later, the driver pulls out onto the main road.

"Hm. Is that why you hang around Yoongi? Because he looks like a turtle?" Jimin chuckles while looking down at his phone.

Without looking, I can feel Yoongi's harsh gaze.

"Jimin-ssi, at least it's better than looking like a manggaetteok (mochi/rice cake)", Yoongi says

"Is it?" Jimin's voice raises in pitch as he smirks at his hyung.

"Alright guys..." I roll my eyes, trying to hide my grin. Settled between my two favorite people, I was ready for an exciting day. I cross my legs since Jimin and Yoongi are man-spreading and take out my brochure for the aquarium, analyzing it carefully. "So it looks like the sea turtle exhibit isn't open until another two hours, but we can see the penguins!"

Yoongi gazes over my right shoulder while fixing his black bangs. His body heat comforts me.

"Then, we can check the shark tank then the whales then find nemo.. Hm. Then maybe check some exhibits near the food court since it'll probably be lunch time by the time we make it around," I theorize while pointing to the map.

"Mm." Yoongi says while nodding. "Sounds like a plan."

"Why don't we just wing it? You don't always have to have a plan for things," Jimin speaks up while looking at me and Yoongi.

"Because schedules are important. But you wouldn't know anything about that Jiminie, because you're always late for our rehearsals," Yoongi says casually.

"Aish we're not talking about that. Lemme see the map." Jimin holds out his hand and I give him the brochure. He skims it, sticking out his lower lip while seeming to interpret the map.

I raise an eyebrow at Yoongi who looks unbothered. When I turned my head to look back at Jimin, he had rolled down his window and threw the brochure out.