Bad Boys (Finale, Part 1)

One Week Later...

.

The police never came looking for us at Suga's uncles house. Neither did any gang members. It appeared that we were in the clear and had somehow escaped what could've been hell on earth. As soon as Monday morning came, me and Yeong-Suk had thanked Mrs. Kay and her husband for letting us stay with them and went back to normal life. 

We attended classes like nothing happened, did our homework, ate meals in the cafeteria, visited our favorite cafe shop, and gossiped in our dorm room just like the week before. 

We would catch students across campus gossiping about what happened that day at Suga's party, but we ignored the talk and tried to push the drama behind us.

>>>

The next time we saw Jimin was about a week later. We were walking out of our dorm, down the steps and onto the sidewalk when we caught a glimpse of him on the same street along the same fence him and Suga used to hang out at when they first asked us to skip class. 

He was with a group of guys, most likely other dealers, chatting about who knows what. He was smiling, though he clearly experienced some trouble. We noticed he had a black eye and a busted lip... so those gang members must've caught up to him. Otherwise, he seemed pretty happy, which made Yeong-Suk happy. 

She was the most concerned when she saw his bruises, and she would ask him like every single day if he was alright. I didn't think she'd still like him after seeing his face messed up, but she explained that it made him look quote "even tougher than before". Yeah right...

So as the weeks passed, she would chat it up with Jimin every now and then - when he wasn't chatting with his other chicks. It wasn't rare even back in the day to see different girls lingering around him, and it never really bothered me. I didn't care what he did. But ever since Yeong-Suk took a liking to him, I started caring. I didn't want her to get hurt seeing that she wasn't the only one that held Jimin's attention. Surprisingly, she didn't seem to care that he publicly flirted with other girls, wrapped his arms around their shoulders, or whispered in their ear which caused them to giggle. It was like she was completely blind to it all... only choosing to see whatever good was still in him.

But me on the other hand, it pissed me off. Yeong-Suk is infatuated with him and he just doesn't care... 

Anyway, although Jimin seemed to be everywhere we never did see Suga again. No one knew where he was and he never showed up around campus like usual. We heard that him and Jimin weren't on speaking terms anymore...

It was very odd to hear, especially knowing how close they've been since childhood. For him to just disappear like that? It was weird.

The last we heard was that he was quitting dealing. Maybe he seriously decided to run away to avoid any problems... but that doesn't sound like something he'd do at all. Suga was always confident -- actually he was overly-confident. He thought THE MOST about himself. That's one reason I despised him. 

I expected him to be right back on the block, shooting his shot at any girl that passes, spitting at anyone who disrespects him, and selling illegal "goods".

There's no way he ran away... which means...

did somebody hurt him?

>>>