Chapter 4: Home Sweet Home

Megan's P.O.V.

  I was already in mine and Colby's city of Davenport, Iowa. I was already home. It was almost like a mansion that I had bought with help from Stephanie and Paul, since when my brother betrayed me, I moved out and lived with them for a while. They pitched in to help me and they helped me find it, since I was basically like another daughter to them.

   The house had two garages. One for the vehicle and one to keep as a storage. I had about six bedrooms in there. I had a big ass living room and kitchen. There were huge bathrooms that looked like luxurious hotel bathrooms. I had a basement where I kept my game room. I also had an attic. I had a backyard pool and a nice patio.

  I was currently sitting down on my couch, watching a marathon of Game of Thrones. I was eating popcorn, bags of my favorite chips, and a gallon of Mountain Dew. I had my three dogs with me; a male German Shepard named Eddie, a female Husky names Luna, and a male, black Labrador named Sasuke. Eddie was laying his head on my thigh, Luna was by my feet, and Sasuke was next to Eddie.

  It was then I felt my phone vibrate. I looked and saw a text from Andrea. 'Hey, girlie! What are you doing?', it read. I smiled and replied back. 'Hey, girl! Nothing much. Just watching Game Of Thrones. Why?' I replied back. I was about to set my phone down until I saw a call coming in. I saw it was from...Colby. This was the first time he called me since the betrayal.

  The only person that lives with Colby I allow here is Leighla. She tells me how he keeps asking for me and regrets what he did to me. I tell her that's too bad because he brought it upon himself. I still talk to Leighla, and Galina, but I haven't heard from them. They both have told me that the guys miss me like crazy and they regret what they did to me.

  Well, I don't need them anymore. I have Andrea, I have my BVB family, I have my parents, I have my best friends, I have Galina and Leighla, I don't need those backstabbing assholes. If I'm at work, I have my fellow almost sisters in the Divas and my fellow almost brothers in the Superstars.

   I declined the call just as I heard a knock on my door. I got up as my dogs barked. I opened the door and saw Leighla there with two grocery bags. "Hey, Leigh. What's up?" I asked her as I welcomed her in with a hug. "I figured that you were bored, so I brought the goods." she told me as she emptied the bags and revealed mine and her favorite snacks.

   "Girl, I love you more now." I said as I eyed the snacks. "That's not all." she said as she reached into her bag and pulled out a bottle of our favorite wine. My eyes lit up. "Hell yeah!" I said as she put her bag down and joined me on the couch. We began to eat the cartons of ice cream, candy bars, jar of pickles, pizza rolls, and drink the wine.

   "How have you been?" I asked her. "Good." she told me. "What about Galina and JoJo?" I asked. "They're good. They miss you so much." she said. "I miss them too." I said with a sigh. "Megan?" she asked. "Yeah?" I replied. "I know this may sound stupid, but, have you ever tried talking to Colby?" she asked me.

   "Not at all. I can't." I replied. "You can't even try?" she asked me. "Leighla, he helped the guys put me through an announce table. He hit me with his finisher. He helped replace me with Summer Rae. I suffered a broken arm, a broken leg, a concussion, and three broken ribs. He wasn't there for me during my therapy and rehab sessions. Dolph was. Colby doesn't care about me. If he did, he wouldn't have done that shit a while back." I said.

   "I understand, Megan. I'm not trying to put pressure on you. I'd never do that to my future sister-in-law." she replied. "I know you wouldn't." I told her. "All I'm saying is that you can hate him all you want, but he is still your brother. The blood connects you both. No matter how hard you try, you can't get rid of him easily." she explained.

  "Sis, I know that, but nothing can change what he did to me." I said. She sighed and nodded as she hugged me. "Can we just not talking about it?" I asked with my voice raspy. Leighla knew this and she rubbed my back. "Let it out." she told me. I instantly broke down into a fit of screams and sobs. She kept comforting me like the older sister she was to me.

   After an hour of crying, I stopped crying and we went back to enjoying our girl time.

   *Three hours after*

  Leighla's P.O.V.

   I just got home from Megan's house. As much as I hated to leave her, I had to confront Colby. I had never done this, but the minute she started crying on me, I knew I had to. I don't care if he's my boyfriend. He shouldn't have hurt her.

   I went inside the house and was met with Colby sitting on the couch. He then saw me and stood up, walking over to me. "How is she?" he asked. "She's fine. She is still hurt from what you guys did." I explained. "Can you tell her-" I cut him off. "Excuse me, but I am not gonna be your messenger girl anymore. You are not going to send me to say your pathetic speeches. You should've done that almost 2 years ago. But, no. You three decided to hang with that blonde slut." I told him.

   "Leighla-" I cut him off again. "Don't say 'Oh, we didn't mean to'. That's getting old. That's bullshit. I spent an hour comforting her. She is scared to even talk to you. She's scared to be alone with you three. You may be my boyfriend, but I will choose Megan's side because unlike you, she doesn't stab those she loves in the back." I spoke at him.

   He had a look of guilt on his face. "I love you and all, but ever since you, Joe, and Jon betrayed her, Megan's well-being is all that matters because unlike you, she has been through so much more. I'm not sure you know this, but Jon wasn't the first boyfriend who stabbed her in the back. Also, Joe wasn't the first best friend to stab her in the back." I said. He then snapped his head towards me. "What? What do you mean?" he asked.

   "I'm not saying anything about it. You want to know? Grow a set of balls and talk to your sister for the first time in almost 2 years. She'll tell you about it." I said as I stormed upstairs and changed into my pajamas. I fell asleep, trying to take my mind somewhere else.