Chapter 24: The Hardest Thing To Do

Megan's P.O.V.

Tonight, I was going to go out and announce my pregnancy to the WWE Universe. Unfortunately, I know I will have to relinquish the Divas Championship. So, Stephanie and Paul are gonna be out there while Jon and I make our announcement. I know I'll probably get emotional, but I don't care. As long as my baby is okay and won't be put in harm's way, I'll be okay.

I was behind the curtain with the guys. I was in normal clothing, which was a black shirt, leather jacket, camouflage jeans, and black combat boots. My title was on my shoulder and the guys were in their gear.

We saw Stephanie and Paul already in the ring. "So, with that said, Ashley Rollins. Please come out." she said. I took a deep breath as I tried not to cry. Jon held my hand and kissed it. "Everything will be okay, love. I promise." he said. I nodded as Colby and Joe stroked my hair. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. "Here goes nothing." I said.

My singles theme played. The crowd cheered as we all walked out. I was hurting a little on the inside, but managed to put on a smile foe the fans. We walked down the ramp and I slapped the fans' hands. I walked up the steel steps, Jon following me. Stephanie and Paul looked at us with sad smiles.

We all got inside the ring as I shook hand with them. Stephanie handed me her microphone, which I gladly took. Paul offered Jon his. The Shield stepped back a bit, leaving us in the center. Jon and I looked at each other. "It's okay." he told me. I took a deep breath before the crowd settled down. I began to speak.

"How's everybody doing?! It feels great to be home!" I said, making them all cheer. "Oh, my God, I don't know where to start. First of all, I just want to say thank you for supporting me through everything. Thank you for supporting me and my Hounds. It's been great being not only your Divas Champion, but your hero as well." I said. They all cheered, making me smile.

"However, we have a special announcement. We couldn't think of a better place to do this other than in front of all of you. Where we met. I never though something like this would happen, but it has and it's honestly making me anxious for what's to come. So, without any further ado, go ahead Babe." Jon said before looking at me.

I smiled as I held up my microphone. "We're getting married!" I said, making the crowd go insane. I held up my hand, showing my engagement ring. Everybody, even The Authority was doing the famous 'Yes!' chant.

"Wow! This is amazing!" Jerry exclaimed. "This is such an amazing announcement for this young couple." Michael added. "Congratulations, Ashley and Dean." JBL added.

"However, that isn't the only announcement we have. Our second one is that we're....having a baby!" Jon said, making everybody go wild. "No way! This is awesome! First, these two announce their engagement, and now, they announce a soon-to-be child!" Michael said. "Aww! There's gonna be a little Lunatic!" Jerry said.

"But, with something like this, comes a huge outcome." I said. I looked at The Shield and The Authority. I took a deep breath. I took off my title and looked at it. "I am officially doing the most responsible thing I've ever had to do. Probably the hardest thing to do." I explained.

Jon squeezed my hand as I smiled sadly at my title, giving it a kiss. "I am doing the right thing in relinquishing the Divas Championship." I said.

At that moment, the crowd went wild with sadness and crying. I felt tears brim into my eyes as I walked over to Paul and Stephanie. "I am proud to be the Divas Champion. I hope it goes in the hands of someone well deserving of it." I told them. Stephanie extended her hands out. I raised my title one last time before I kissed it.

As soon as I handed the title to her, the crowd screamed. She and Paul pulled me into a hug. "Don't worry, Sweetie. You're always welcome back when your baby's born." she told me. "Thanks, Steph." I said. We pulled away as Paul placed a hand on my head. "I'm proud of you, young one. You come back whenever you feel like once the pregnancy is over." he told me.

"The Authority having a conversation with Ashley Rollins. She really is someone special." Michael said. "She will always be a champion. I can't wait until she comes back." JBL added.

I smiled and nodded as I looked at the WWE Universe. The guys came over and all hugged me one by one. Colby wrapped an arm around me with a sad smile. I held up my microphone once again.

"Don't worry, everybody. No need for tears. I promise all of you, this isn't goodbye. This is see you later. I promise all of you, once my baby is born, I will come back when the time is right. Until then, thank you all for being supportive of me and my boys. See you later, everybody! I love you all!" I said as I tossed the microphone.

Our theme played as my brother pulled me close to him. I buried my face in his shoulder, clinging to him. My best friend and boyfriend joined. We pulled away as Jon cupped my face and kissed me. I responded and placed my hands on his wrists. We kissed for a bit until we pulled away. He hugged me tightly.

"I know it's hard, Darling. But, you'll be back. I promise." he whispered. I nodded as he stroked my hair. "I love you, Megan." he added. I smiled and kissed his shoulder. "I love you too, Jon." I told him.

We pulled away and Joe came over, hugging me tightly. "It's okay, Babygirl. You'll get the title and kick ass again soon. Trust me." he said. I nodded before we pulled away. All of us exited the ring together. I smiled through my glassy eyes as I hugged some of the little kids and slapped the fans' hands.

I saw Leighla, Galina, and JoJo all there. I went over to them and hugged my sister-in-law first. She and Colby just got married. We pulled away and I hugged Galina. I went to little JoJo and kissed her head. "I'll be back soon, okay?" I asked her. She nodded her head before I got my wristband and gave it to her.

I walked to the guys and Stephanie. We all walked up the ramp and went backstage.

As soon as we got there, we saw the roster there. All of the Divas were congratulating me on the pregnancy even some of the Superstars. I hugged each and every one of them. I saw Nick there. I smiled sadly before I wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him. "See you soon, Babydoll." he told me. "See you soon, Noodlehead." I said. We laughed as we pulled away.

I stayed with all my friends and spent time with them before Jon, me Colby, Leighla, Joe, Galina, and JoJo all left the arena after the show was over.