Chapter 11: I Accept Your Challenge

Roman's P.O.V.

  I was in catering with the guys and Ashley. It has been 3 months already ever since the truth came out. The Shield has become stronger and better than ever. It feels completely when our Queen of Justice is with us. Nobody can replace her at all. Dean has recovered from his depression and is happy again now that she's back in his arms. Seth is happy to have his baby sister back.

   The Divas division has gotten stronger since Summer was fired and Ashley became like their leader. There have been matches that the Divas have been in that have shocked us all. They've been main eventing most episodes of Raw and Smackdown. There have been Diva Steel Cage matches, Falls Count Anywhere matches, etc.

   Ashley even proposed an idea that Stephanie and Hunter have been considering about accepting.

   She wants all the Divas to participate in a Battle Royal match with the Divas Champion at ringside watching. The winner will face the champion at the next PPV with whatever stipulation she wants. All of them loved the idea. Ashley, along with Divas like Paige, Ariel, and AJ have given everybody hope that they are just as equal to us men.

    I was sitting next to Seth while Dean and Ashley sat together. We watched the monitor as Nikki was in the ring, her title on her shoulder. I looked back at the couple, Ashley giggling as he continued kissing her cheek and neck. "Hey, lovebirds. Save it for the hotel." Seth said, being the overprotective brother. All of us laughed at him.

    Dean got a fry and held one half in his mouth. Ashley smiled as he bit the other half and their lips touched. I quickly got my phone out and  snapped a photo and they looked at me. Dean glared playfully at me while Ashley chuckled. "Asshole." he told me. "Love ya too, Bro." I said as I posted it to my Twitter account.

   romanreignswwe: When your lunatic brother @deanambrose and sexy sister @ashleyrollinswwe decide to play Lady and The Tramp, lol. Cute moment ❤'

    I put my phone away as I drank my water and Seth ate his chicken. "So, boys. Any matches for tonight?" Ashley asked. "We have a tag-team match against The New Day for the tag titles. We'll be defending them." Seth replied. "Nice. We have a mixed tag-team match against Nikki Bella and John Cena." she replied, gesturing to Dean and herself. "My babygirl and lunatic in action together since forever. I love it." I said, making them chuckle.

    We all looked back at the monitor.

   "So, with that said, I have an announcement to say. I will be putting my title on the line at the Backlash PPV in two weeks. So, if any Diva who wants to face me for this title, I dare you to come our right now." Nikki said.

   "Good luck." Seth and I said as Ashley and Dean got up and walked out of catering. Her singles theme played after a few seconds. The crowd began cheering as two/fourths of the Hound Of Justice walked out. Nikki looked on in shock as John tried to reassure her. My sister com another mother held up a microphone.

   "Well, Nikki. I couldn't help but overhear that you're looking for an opponent to face at Backlash for the Divas Championship. So, I am happy to say that I accept your challenge. I hope you're ready because we haven't had a match against each other in a while. I love ya, but in two weeks, may the best woman win." she said as he tossed her mic.

   Nikki smirked and did a nod in agreement. Ashley and Dean slid inside the ring before they kissed. I smiled as the crowd went wild. The girls got behind the ropes while the guys started the match. I looked and saw Seth with a true smile. "You're happy for them, aren't you?" I asked him. He nodded his head.

   "You know, growing up, she never found a guy who treated her right. They were either players, jocks, or just assholes. I remember when we were in the indies, this wrestler she dated dumped her by cheating on her. He assaulted her and that's when I came in. I beat the living shit out of him, he was hospitalized. I was the only guy she trusted besides our stepdad. All I ever wanted was for her to be happy and find a man who would treat her like a Queen. When she began dating Dean, I noticed she was happy. She began acting like herself. She acted in a way she never did with the other guys. That's when I knew he was right for her." he explained.

    I smiled as I patted his shoulder. "Well, I'll tell you this. She's extremely lucky to have you as her brother and Dean as he boyfriend. I can tell you two are each other's weakness and that she's his. Out of all the other guys I've seen that have a good relationship ship with their siblings, yours with Ashley is very rare. Same with other couples I've seen. Dean and Ashley have a bond that's rare and unique. You're lucky to have her just as she's lucky to have the both of you." I explained.

  We bro-hugged before we turned our attention back to the monitor. We saw Dean crawling to his corner. Ashley was encouraging him to make the tag as Nikki was encouraging John. He managed to tag her in just as Dean tagged in Ashley.

   Both Divas got inside the ring and Ashley began dominating her. She began performing brutal Clotheslines on her. She then ran to the ropes an hit het with the Sling Blade. She went for a pin. Nikki kicked out at two. Ashley grabbed her and sent her to the ropes before nailing her with a roundhouse kick.

   Nikki was dazed and was grabbed by Ashley, who hit the Twist of Fate. She pinned her again. Just ad the referee was going to go to three, John came in and broke the count. Dean slid inside and grabbed him before nailing him with the Dirty Deeds. He grabbed John and sent him over the top rope. Nikki managed to get up and she turned him to her.

   "Who the hell do you think you are?!" she yelled before slapping him. "Oh. shit!" Seth and I exclaimed. His head whiled to the side before he turned to Nikki and smirked. Ashley got up and glared at her. The Divas champion turned and was met with a brutal punch to the face.

   She ran and performed a Tilt-A-Whirl Headscissors Takedown. Nikki recovered quickly and kicked Ashley in the stomach. She grabbed her and positioned her on her shoulders, setting her up for the Rack Attack. Ashley broke free and hit her with the Burn It Down/Moonlight Piledriver. She then ran to the ropes and hit the Blackout to Nikki.

   She went for a pin and finally got a three count as her theme played. The crowd was going nuts. "Here are your winners, Dean Ambrose and Ashley Rollins!" Lilian announced. Dean slid in the ring and picked her up. He spun her around as he hugged her and she hugged back. He set her down and they kissed passionately. After that, they got out of the ring and walked up the ramp hand-in-hand.

   They came back inside catering and sat down with us.

  "Great job, guys." Seth told them. "Thanks, Bro." Ashley said as she bumped his fist. We stayed like that until Seth and I went to get ready for our match.