Chapter 5: Brother V.S. Sister In A Casket Match

Monday Night Raw

Ashley's P.O.V.

I was backstage ready for my match against Seth. Not just any match. It's gonna be a casket match. I know what to do, since Undertaker taught me all about it and he trained me for it. I can't wait to get my hands on him. My own flesh and blood betrayed me and I hope he realized that karma's a bitch. I was dressed in a badass ninja outfit I had actually made. I wore a mask over my face and a pair of black combat boots. My hair was perfectly straightened and I had dark eye makeup.

I walked down the hallway until I was stopped by Renee. "Excuse me, Ashley? Do you mind answering a few questions?" she asked. I shook my head. "First, welcome back. Second, what are you feeling about going one on one with your brother, Seth Rollins in this casket match that is actually your first?" she asked me. I scoffed as I took off my mask.

"First of all, it's good to see you Renee. Always a pleasure. Second of all, I am pretty hyped up for this match. Not only is this my first casket match, I am also doing this so I can get my hands on that piece of shit backstabber that I am shamed to call my brother. He hurt me when he should've been there for me. If Seth doesn't like the fact that I'm a changed person now, he can kiss my ass because not only will I beat him, I will make sure he knows his sister is gone for good." I said before I put my mask on and walked off.

I got to the curtain and waited for my theme to play. It was then I saw Dolph, Ariel, and Randy there. "Hey, guys. What's up?" I asked them. "Since Roman, Summer, and Dean will be in Seth's corner, we thought we'd even the odds." Randy explained. "Because we know that they will try to get involved." Dolph added. I smiled.

From the depths of hell
So far I fell
A deal made with the devil
After all the dust that settled

We walked out to screaming fans as I did a front flip, the guys and Ariel following me. We walked down the ramp and I hopped on the apron before doing a back flip, getting inside the ring. I took off my mask and Seth's eyes widened at the scar that lingered on my cheek from when he slammed that chair in my face.

I smiled as I saw Galina and Leighla in the audience. I went over to them and hugged them, which they responded. I looked and saw she had Joelle with her. I smiled as I kissed her cheek and hugged her. As we pulled away, all three Shield members glared at me. I rolled my eyes as I handed my mask to Dolph, who took it as I glared at Dean, Roman, and Seth.

"Hey!"

I looked and saw my second family. Andy, Jake, Christian, Jeremy, and Ashley. Even Juliet was here with Ariel and Jeremy's daughter. I smiled as both of us went to them and hugged each one of them. I hugged Jake the longest, since I was more close to him. Ariel and Jeremy kissed as she kissed her daughter's forehead. "Kick his ass." Andy said. I smiled and nodded. "Will do." I replied.

I ran and hopped onto the apron, raising my arm, making the crowd cheer more. I stepped inside the ring and stopped in my corner. I rolled my eyes at The Shield and Summer. We watched as a casket was brought in. It was set at the bottom of the ramp before Seth and I looked at one another.

The bell rang and Lilian held the microphone to her mouth. "The following contest is an Intergender Casket match scheduled for one fall! In order to win the Casket match, you must throw your opponent inside the casket and close it. Introducing first, the challenger, from Davenport, Iowa, weighing at 217 pounds, representing The Shield, he is one-half of the WWE Tag-Team Champions, Seth Rollins!" Lilian announced as the crowd booed.

"And his opponent, from Davenport, Iowa, Ashley Ziggler!" Lilian announced as I did my rock and roll signs and the crowd cheered loudly. I smiled as I punched the air. Lilian got out of the ring as Seth and I glared at each other. Randy and Dolph encouraged me as I turned and smirked at them.

Seth and I circled each other before we locked up. He sent me to the ropes and went for a Clothesline, but I dodged it and hit him with a roundhouse kick. I ran and he caught me, but I performed a Tilt-A-Whirl Headscissors takedown. He got up and Clotheslined me multiple times. He did a roundhouse kick and I held my jaw.

He grabbed my feet and began to drag me to the casket, but I grabbed onto the ropes. He tried to drag me, but I did a cheap shot. I clawed my nails at his eyes, temporarily blinding him. I used the ropes to support myself before I landed punches and punches. I grabbed him and sent him to the turnbuckle. I ran and did a frontflip before hitting him with a forearm.

I charged at him, but he moved out of the way, making me hit my face in the turnbuckle. He grabbed me and performed the Slingblade. I held my head as I saw Seth in another corner, catching his breath. I felt myself get my hair pulled. I looked and saw Summer smirking. Ariel ran and speared her before landing punches to her.

Dean was checking on Seth, which made Dolph go and grab Dean's leg, knocking him down. He sent him to the barricade before kicking him. Roman and Randy were going at it. I saw Seth get distracted by the brawl outside, he didn't see me. I smirked as I climbed the ropes and balanced myself on the top rope I turned around, looking over my shoulder. He turned around and I leaped, taking him down.

"Ashley with a Moonsault to Seth Rollins! The Queen of Extreme is on fire!" Jerry exclaimed.

I grabbed him and performed the Twist Of Fate. I decided to play around with him. I grabbed his hair and made him look at me. I put on a fake sad face. "I'm so sorry." I fake cried. I slowly smirked before I kicked him in the face. I ran to the ropes and I performed the Curbstomp. "Curbstomp to Rollins!" JBL said.

I got his arm and dragged him with all my strength. I made him stand up before I sent him to the ropes. I ran and Clotheslined him over the top rope. He landed in the casket. I slid out of the ring and with all my might, shut the lid. "She's done it! Ashley just defeated her brother!" Michael exclaimed. The crowd cheered as the bell ringed and my theme played.

"Here is your winner, Ashley Ziggler!" Lilian announced. Ariel, Dolph, and Randy all slid in the ring. Ariel hugged me tightly. "Great job, Sis." she told me. "Thanks, Ariel." I told her. Randy came over and gave me a big bear hug. I laughed as he spun me around.

I saw BVB, Leighla, Galina and Joelle all cheering for me. Ariel and Dolph grabbed my arms and raised them.

*Bell Gong*

The crowd cheered as the arena wen dark, followed by blue and purple lights. The ramp was filled with smoke as The Undertaker's titantron played. Soon, he walked out in his cloak and stood at the ramp. My friends smiled at me before they all slid out the ring and waited at ringside. The Shield and Summer were by the stairs, in shock.

Undertaker slowly walked down the ramp as I stood in the ring. He climbed the steel steps and soon came inside the ring. I stared at him as he slid his hood off and the thunder effects echoed. He came over to me and raises my arm, making the crowd go insane. We were like this for a couple seconds.

He turned and pulled me into a hug. I responded and hugged him back. He patted my back as he whispered in my ear. "I'm so proud of you, little one. You are the future of this business." I smiled and nodded into his shoulder as we pulled away. He raised my arm again before he stepped back a bit.

He knelt down and did his signature pose in front of me. I smiled as I saw my friends clapping. He stood up and hugged me again. We both got out of the ring and my friends joined us. We all walked up the ramp as The Shield looked at us. We got backstage and I was greeted and congratulated by everybody.