Chapter 31: Saving Paige and AJ Lee

Seth's P.O.V.

  The Divas were going to be in action tonight on Smackdown. Paige and AJ were looking for a third partner to back them up, since The Bella Twins and Eva Marie had been attacking them this past week, outnumbered. The odds weren't evened out.

   AJ was going to go one-on-one with Eva Marie. The guys and I had already competed in a six-man tag team match against Dolph, Wade, and Ryback. We ended up winning via disqualification, since the Wyatts interfered.

   As for my sister, she's supposed to return sometime this week or next week. All the fans really miss her, as well as the roster. The Shield hasn't been the same without her. Yes, we've been teaming up with Paige, AJ, or Naomi occasionally, but it doesn't feel the same.

   Roman, Dean, and I were watching from the top of the stairs. We were going to see the match from there  since the Wyatts will probably interfere, since Paige and AJ are close to us, so we were also there to stop that from happening. They've been going after not only us, but those two girls.  

   Let's light it up

   AJ skipped out while Paige followed, walking beside her. "The following contest is a Divas match scheduled for one-fall! Introducing first, accompanied by Paige, from Union City, New Jersey, AJ Lee!" Lilian announced. Both girls walked down the ramp and got in the ring. Paige stayed at ringside while AJ sat on the second rope.

   You can look, but you can't touch
You keep dreaming on the stars above

    The Bellas and Eva all walked out together. Brie did her entrance before they all walked down the ramp. "And her opponent, accompanied by the Bella Twins, from Concord, California, Eva Marie!" Lilian announced.

   Eva got on the apron and did her pose a her friends stayed at ringside, clapping for her. She eyed AJ as the bell rang, signalling for the match to start.

   "Let's go, AJ." I said.

   The two ladies circled each other before locking up. AJ set Eva in a headlock, but she managed to get to the ropes. She grabbed her and tossed her across the ring, the redhead holding her jaw. AJ grabbed her and landed punches towards her. She sent Eva to the ropes before performing a roundhouse kick on her. She ran to the ropes before hitting her with a Tilt-A-Whirl DDT.

   "Kick her ass!" Dean shouted.

    AJ learnt some of Ashley's moves, so she's improved more. My sister was one of her trainers.

    She went for a kick, but was sent out of the ring by Eva. AJ landed hard on the ground. The Bella Twins began stalking over her, but Paige walked to them. They immediately backed up as the goth Diva glared at them. Eva grabbed AJ and tossed her back into the ring.

   Eva went for a pin. "One! Two!" My sister's best friend kicked out. I saw Paige encouraging AJ as Nikki and Brie encouraged Eva.

   Eva got AJ and hit her with Sliced Bread. She went for a pin again. "One! Two!" She kicked out. The redhead groaned before she began landing slaps to AJ's face. She grabbed her hair and got her up, but was rolled up. "One! Two!" Eva kicked out.

    AJ ran and hit the Shining Wizard on her. Just then, Nikki and Brie got on the apron. The referee got distracted as Paige ran, grabbed their legs, and sent them off the apron. Eva ran and rolled her up. "One! Two!" She kicked out quickly. She ducked a Clothesline from Eva and soon locked her into the Black Widow.

   Soon, Eva tapped out. AJ released her as Paige got in the ring, hugging her. "Here is your winner by submission, AJ Lee!" Lilian announced.

   Just then, Nikki and Brie slid in and attacked them. They began stomping on them over and over, Eva joining in. Nikki grabbed Paige and hit her with the Rack-Attack. She turned her attention to AJ and grabbed her hair, probably going to go for a second Rack-Attack.

   (Play Video)

    Just then, some new music played. The guys and I looked an before I knew it, I was shocked. The crowd was going absolutely insane. No way. She's back?!

   All three of us smirked as The Bellas and Eva looked at the ramp in shock.

    Ashley ran down the ramp with an angry look on her face. She was in normal street clothes. Her once brown hair was now back to two-toned blonde and black.

   She slid in the ring and began attacking Nikki. Brie and Eva went after her, but she punched them and gave them kicks. She let out a battle cry before she ran to the ropes and hit Brie with a roundhouse kick.

    Paige and AJ recovered and began attacking all three of them. Ashley pounced on Eva and punched her. She grabbed her and hit the Twist of Fate. Soon, Eva, Nikki, and Brie were all down and beaten. I saw Ashley talk to them and they nodded. They each grabbed a fallen Diva and set them on their knees. 

   All three of then ran and hit....

   A Triple Curbstomp!

   The Bellas and Eva all lay motionless as Ashley and her friends got up. They all group hugged one another and raised each other's arms. They got out of the ring and I saw Ashley look at us. She sent us a wink before I saw them leave.

   "Dude, let's go see her!" Roman said. Dean immediately turned and ran off. We looked at each other and chuckled before we followed him. We all ran until we got to the curtain.

    She was there with Paige and AJ and when she saw us, she smiled brightly. She ran to us and we all group hugged. When we pulled away, Dean smashed her lips to his.  She kissed him back as the girls 'Awwwed'. They pulled away and she looked at us.

   "Why didn't you tell us you were her?" I asked her. "I wanted to surprise you all." she replied. "Good to have you back, Babygirl." Roman told her as he kissed her head. "Where's Abigail?" Dean asked his wife. She smiled and kissed his cheek, taking his hands in hers.

   "She's at home with Leighla. She promised to look after her while I came here." she explained. "Does this mean hotel time after work?" he asked with a smirk, wrapping an arm around her. She giggled before she traced his chin. "Maybe." she replied.

   "Oh, geez." Roman said. All of us laughed. We all decided to go to catering to celebrate AJ's victory and Ashley's return.