Chapter 18: Battle Royal

A/N: Most of it will be Ashley talking on the commentary.

  Ashley's P.O.V.

   I was excited for tonight. Why? Because my idea was accepted and now all the Divas will compete for a chance at my Diva Championship at Hell In A Cell with a stipulation of their choice. Tonight, I will be at ringside on commentary while the Battle Royal goes on.

   I was behind the curtain in my Hounds Of Justice shirt with a pair of denim jeans and white converse. My title was around my waist and my hair was curled. I turned around and saw all of the Divas there. I smiled as I spoke to all of them.

    "Good luck to every single one of you. This should help our division grow more and more. Every single one of you with you passion and dedication made this happen. May the best woman win. Women's wrestling." I said as I raised my arm. They all raised their arms as well. "Women's Wrestling."

   Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. S.H.I.E.L.D.

    The crowd cheered loudly as I walked out with a huge smile on my face. "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the Divas Champion and Shield member, Ashley Rollins!" Lilian announced. I walked down the ramp and slapped a couple of the fans' hands, hugging all the little kids wearing my merch.

   I went to the commentary table and hugged JBL, Jerry, and Michael. I sat down next to JBL and put on my headset.

   "Ladies and Gentlemen, our guest at this time, the Divas Champion, Ashley Rollins. How are you, Ashley?" Michael asked me. I smiled as I held my title close to me. "Hi, Gentlemen. I'm doing great. Thanks for asking." I replied. "How do you feel about witnessing this Battle Royal for your title?" Jerry asked. "I'm pretty excited for this. It's gonna be awesome and I can't wait to see who I'll be facing." I replied.

   "The following contest is a Diva Battle Royal! Eliminations will occur when someone is thrown over the top rope. The winner will face Ashley Rollins for the Divas Championship at Hell In A Cell with whatever stipulation she wants. Everybody, please welcome, the Divas division!" Lilian announced.

   'Cause now I'm back, back, back on top of the world
I'm back, back, back on top of the world
Yeah I'm back, back, back on top of the world, the world (world, world)
Ain't gonna stop me now!

   All of the walked out and they looked absolutely amazing. They wall walked in a line. The order was Nikki, Brie, AJ, Paige, Natalya, Naomi, Layla, Ariel, Emma, Eva Marie, Angelina, Tamina, Aksana, Cameron, and Alicia. They all got inside the ring and I sent a wave to all of them.

   "So, Ashley, what will you do if you realize you have to face one of your best friends like Paige and AJ at Hell In A Cell?" JBL asked me.

   "Honestly, I don't care who wins. I am proving that I am a fighting champion. Whoever wants to challenge me for my Divas Championship, I will gladly accept. Believe that." I replied.

   The bell rang and all the divas began fighting each other.

   "How's it been ever since you reunited with you Shield mates, especially your boyfriend, Dean Ambrose?" Michael asked.

   "It feels great, Michael. When I found out what Summer Rae had did in order for them to turn on me, I was shocked and hurt. However, I've forgiven my Hounds and we are more tighter than ever." I told him.

   I saw Aksana and Layla get thrown over the top rope, getting eliminated.

   "Now, Ashley, you say that the Divas division has gotten better since Summer Rae got fired. Exactly why do you think there as been a change?" JBL asked me.

   "There have been matches happening that no other Diva I know has done. We're having steel cage matches, No Disqualification matches, you name it. Hopefully, there can be a time where we can be seen as female athletes with talent and not eye candy." I told them.

   Alicia, Eva, Cameron, and Emma were all tossed over and got eliminated.

   "The one who seems to be dominating this Battle Royal is none other than Tamina. And, I understand that you, Ashley, have had a rough battle when you were in the ring with her." Jerry said. "You're not wrong. Don't get me wrong, I respect her talent and everything, but she is rough and I can't imagine what it would be to defend my title against her." I explained.

   Just as I said that, Natalya and Brie got eliminated by Ariel and AJ. They looked at each other before AJ extended her hand out for a handshake. Ariel smiled and took it before she grabbed her and tossed her over the top rope.

   "Damn, AJ! You just eliminated our bff. Better luck next time, Ariel." I said with a chuckle, holding my Divas title on my shoulder.

   But, just as AJ turned around, she was punched by Angelina. The former Knockout gave her a brutal kick before grabbing her and tossing her over the top rope.

   "I guess AJ just got a little taste of her own medicine. We started with 14 divas. Now we're down to 6. Nikki Bella, Paige, Angelina Love, Ariel Biersack, Tamina, and Naomi. One of these women will go to Hell In A Cell." Michael said.

   It was then they had a staredown with Tamina. Immediately, they charged, colliding with her and she fell back over the top rope. All of them smiled before Paige grabbed Nikki and tossed her over eliminating her. The former champion looked on in shock as she got up. She looked pissed off before she walked off.

   The goth Diva attacked Ariel from behind before she grabbed her and tossed her over the top rope. The young Biersack gave an 'Alright' pissed off kind of look. She flipped her off with a smirk on her face before walking off to the back.

   Now it was up to Paige, Naomi, and Angelina.

   "Oooh, this is gonna be good." I said as I rubbed my hands together and smiled like a lunatic. "Seriously, Ashley. What has Dean Ambrose been teaching you?" JBL asked. "Nothing much." I said with a little smirk.

   It was then Naomi began to hold her leg in pain. She bent down, much to the confusion of Paige and Angelina. She rolled out of the ring and fell, holding her leg. She wasn't eliminated, since she had to be tossed over the top rope.

   Paige wasted no time in attacking Angelina. Angelina hit her with the Botox Injection, making her lay motionless on the mat. She then grabbed the former Divas champion and hit her with the Break-A-Bitch. She grabbed her and tossed her over the top rope. She raised her arm as Paige looked at her with a glare.

   "Look out, Angelina!" Jerry exclaimed as Naomi slid in and ran to her. Angelia turned around and was met with a Rear View. She held onto the ropes for support. Naomi then Clotheslined her over the top rope and the crowd erupted into cheers as the bell rang. Her new theme, 'Amazing' played.

   "Here is your winner and the #1 contender for the Divas Championship, Naomi!" Lilian announced.

   Naomi smiled before she got out of the ring. I took my headset off and stood up as she walked over to me. She asked for a microphone and she grabbed it. We stared at each other as she rose it to her mouth. "I hope your ready to Feel The Glow. Because my stipulation is...a Tables match." she told me.

   I smirked as the crowd cheered and she tossed the microphone. She extended her hand out. I shook it before she walked off. I quickly grabbed the mic and spoke up. "I hope you're ready. Because I'm bringing my fellow Hounds of Justice with me." I told her before tossing the microphone. My theme played and she smirked before walking away.

   I went over the barricade and walked up the stairs, going backstage to meet up with the guys.