Chapter 20: Hell In A Cell

Ashley's P.O.V.

I was doing a segment with the guys before my match with Naomi for the Divas title.

"Are you sure you wanna go through with this?" Seth asked me as we were in the locker room. "Yeah, Bro. This is what I promised to do. I'm proving I'm a fighting champion. As for Naomi, she deserves a title shot. I'm not having second thoughts." I told them.

"Actions speak louder than words. That's what you've been doing." Roman told me. "Is that a bad thing?" I asked him as I strapped on my vest. "Actually, not at all, Babygirl." he said. I stood up as I we walked out the locker room. The segment ended and we were finally at the curtain. I saw the sold-out arena packed and it made me get butterflies in my stomach.

"Go out there and give them a good show." Dean told me before kissing my head. They walked off, since they were going to be in the audience in the front row to watch. I smiled and nodded before I waited for our music to play.

Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. S.H.I.E.L.D.

The crowd cheered loudly as all four of us walked out. I had my title on my shoulder. We stayed there for a few seconds before walking down the stairs. Once we got to the barricade, I jumped over it as the guys followed behind me. I got on the apron and raised my title, doing a rock and roll sign with my other hand.

"Who ever thought we'd get Ashley Rollins V.S. Naomi for the Divas title?" Michael asked.

"I talked to Ashley earlier on today. She said she was glad she would be facing Naomi because she believes that she deserved a shot at the title than Nikki Bella." Jerry said.

I got inside the ring and leaned against the ropes, holding my title as Roman, Seth, and Dean went to sit next to the commentary table.

I'm amazing
I'm amazing

Naomi walked out with a smirk on her face. She walked down the ramp and got inside the ring. She took off her jacket and tossed it aside. Her music stopped as she looked at me.

"The following contest is a Tables match and it is for the WWE Divas Championship! The only way to win this match is by putting your opponent through a table." Lilian announced.

"Introducing first, the challenger. From Orlando, Florida, Naomi!" Lilian announced. Half of the crowd cheered while the other booed. I couldn't help but let out a chuckle.

"Her opponent! From Davenport, Iowa, representing The Shield, she is the WWE Divas Champion, Ashley Rollins!" Lilian announced. I smiled and raised the title above my head, the crowd going absolutely insane. I handed it to the referee and he rose it before putting it aside.

The bell rang as Naomi and I circled one another. We then locked up with each other.

*Skip Match*

"Here is your winner and still the WWE Divas Champion, Ashley Rollins!" Lilian announced. I leaned against the ropes with a smile on my face as my theme played. The guys slid in as the referee handed me my title. Dean lifted me in a hug as Seth and Roman joined in. They pulled away and I had my arms raised. I looked down and saw Naomi looking at me with a look of disappointed on her face.

I held my hand out and she looked at it before taking it. I helped her up and shook her hand. "You gave me a great fight, Hon. It was an honor giving you this opportunity." I told her. "Thank you. You have my full resect as both an athlete and a person." she told me. I pulled her into a hug as the crowd cheered.

"What a great sign of sportsmanship." Michael said.

"That's what Ashley Rollins is all about. Respect." JBL added.

Naomi and I pulled away before we raised each other's arms. She smiled at me before she slid out of the ring, walking down the ramp. The guys and I got out of the ring and hopped over the barricade, going up the stairs. Once we were backstage, I was greeted by some of the girls.

"Congrats, girlie!" Nikki said as she hugged me. "Thanks." I told her. "We wanted to ask you something." Eva told me. "We're going to go clubbing after the show with Paige, AJ, and Naomi for with our guys. Want to join us?" Brie asked.

I looked at the guys and they nodded. "Sure. We'll come." I replied.