Chapter 4

Kyungsoo still kept his head low as he stood up from the ground. He heard a deep chuckle from the other male, making him even more frightened than he was before.

"We meet again shorty." Kai poked the smaller boy in the chest.

It hasn't even been a week and this dude was already messing with him. For what reason is the real question here.

"It's Kyungsoo, get it right or don't speak to me at all." Kyungsoo spoke as he got a dosage of confidence inside him.

He started walking away, but Kai harshly grabbed him by the wrist. He slammed him against one of the book shelves. He got distracted as he took notice of the others plump lips wanting to kiss them right here, right now. He was so close to getting what he wanted until he felt a sharp pain.

By this rate, Kyungsoo was getting very annoyed with this tanned boy. His inner Santansoo finally came in from hiding for a very long time. He noticed that the taller male was distracted, correction very distracted. The big eyed boy took this chance and kneed him in the crotch. He didn't even wait to see him on the floor in pain. He looked around and saw Xiumin walking away.

He hurriedly ran towards him, making sure to be aware of his surroundings.

"Xiu Hyung, wait." He called out. The orange-haired male turned around to see his friend panting heavily.

"I'm sorry for earlier, please don't leave me again." Kyungsoo apologized.

  He looked behind him and noticed Kai angrily talking to Chen. Kyungsoo could only smile even though he was scared to face up with the male any other day.