Chapter 27

After the two males finally got together they couldn't be any happier. They were practically glued to each other, wherever one of them went, the other would follow.

People were shocked that the schools new boy and playboy actually got together. Most thought that Kai would have broken his heart already, but he's just too attached to the short boy.

"You're hanging out with me today, ok?" Kris claimed.

"Who told you that?" Kai scoffed

"Me, I told me that." Kris spat

"Sorry but I got plans today with-."

"Kungsee I know." Kris rolled his eyes, "Dude you've gotta take a break from him." Kris said, realizing he was talking to himself as Kai was heading towards said boy himself.

"People are so rude these days." Kyungsoo complained as he got on his tippy toes trying to reach for his book.

"Well you let them bum rush you." Suho concluded earning an icy stare from Kyungsoo.

"You ran away and didn't bother to help!" Kyungsoo growled.

"It's called high school survival." Suho replied sassily.

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and continued reaching for the book again.

"Hey Soo." Kai called out. Kyungsoo heard the familiar voice and stopped what he was doing, standing flat on his feet.

"Hey Nini!" Kyungsoo exclaimed hugging Kai.

"Eww, the pet names are already making me sick." Suho gaggged.

"Tell me about it." Kris sighed. Suho blushed at Kris' reply.

"Look you guys have something in common, hang out with him." Kai said not letting go of the hug.

"Gladly." Kris gritted. He grabbed Suho's hand dragging a blushing boy away.

"Later, I've got somewhere to take you." Kai beamed

"I have to study tonight, I have a civics test in two days." Kyungsoo sighed, "We can do it this weekend okay." Kyungsoo reassured him.

"Okay." Kai nodded, "You're gonna need your book if you want to study." Kai chuckled.

He opened Kyungsoo's locker and grabbed the book that was sitting on the top shelf. Leaving a shocked Kyungsoo after handing the book to him.

"Saw you having trouble reaching for it as I was walking down the hallway." He stated making Kyungsoo blush.

"What happened Soo, I know you didn't do this yourself?" Kai asked concerned.

"It was just Chanyeol teasing me about my height." Kyungsoo lied.

"You sure, you know you can tell me anything." Kai assured.

"Yep, positive." Kyungsoo said smiling to make it believable.

"Awww, must be true if you're smiling that adorable smile of yours." Kai cooed, "We need to get to class or else we're going to be late, see you at the dorm, love you." Kai said his goodbye, kissing Kyungsoo on the cheek before leaving.

"I love you too." Kyungsoo replied walking in the opposite direction.