Chapter 16

Kyungsoo's POV
"Does I look like I'm ok." I sobbed, "Tears are obviously coming out of my eyes for no reason." I spat. Trust me I didn't plan on yelling at Baekhyun, I didn't want to be rude towards him, I was just really frustrated. Why would he confess to me when he seen how mad I was at him, at how stressed I was at that moment? I just don't understand him.

"I'm sorry Soo, but please tell me what's wrong." Baekhyun rubbed my back.

"It's Jongin, every problem of mine is about Jongin." I cried again, "I don't even know why I'm crying over that stupid tanned male."

"Look, I'm going to say something that you might not agree with." Baekhyun started, but I cut him off cause I already knew where this was heading.

"I swear, if you tell me that it's because I love I will literally shave your head in your sleep." I threatened

"That's a little harsh now Soo, but I'm being completely honest with you. You didn't sort out your feelings yet." He sighed

Arguing wasn't helping me one bit, I knew what he was saying was true I just didn't want to admit it.

Kai POV
Chanyeol forcefully dragged me to his dorm room, I was in no mood to talk right now. My heart hurts from the words he told me and I don't know if it'll stop hurting.

"Once again, speak now!" Chanyeol spat

"It's nothing Hyung don't worry about it." I answered, can he please get the hint.

"Don't start this 'I'm ok' crap with me, I know when something is bothering you." He sat down on the couch next to me, "I'm your friend for a reason, so let me help you out."

He had a point, but I didn't technically tell them about me being gay or anything so maybe I was afraid of being judged by him.

"Look if it's a secret about being gay and liking Kyungsoo then I don't mind." Chanyeol said with a smirk on his face

"Wait, where did that assumption even come from?" I asked him shocked. He couldn't possibly know already.

"Don't act so surprised, my little puppy tells me everything." He chuckled

"Little puppy?" I raised an eyebrow

"Baekhyun. Anyway, did something happen between you and Kyungsoo?"

"Well, I kinda just confessed my love to him a few minutes ago." I fiddled with my fingers looking down.

"So, is there hope for you and the little guy?" He asked sounding too happy.

"Nope, he claims he doesn't 'know how to feel about me'." I rolled my eyes

"Well maybe it's that uptight attitude of yours." He laughed ruffing my hair, "Just joking, but maybe try avoiding him for a few days." He suggests

"But won't that make him more upset, considering the temper he has." I honestly don't have time feeling another wrath from him.

"It'll give him time to figure out what he's missing, he won't be able to stand the silence." Chanyeol said, "Don't ask how I know this, I don't want to talk about it now."

"Ok, I'll try it and tell you how it goes." I said standing up. I thanked him before leaving his dorm and heading to mine.

I open the door and both Baekhyun and Kyungsoo are still talking, I just sat on my bed ignoring them like I was supposed to.

"Um Kai, can we get a little privacy?" Baekhyun asked.

I just sigh and get up walking to the bathroom to take a shower.

Kyungsoo's POV
"So maybe just take time to sort things out." Baekhyun told me for the second time

"It's not that easy Baek." I whined

"Okay how about in a week, you tell what you feel about him. Through all the crazy outbursts that he's going to have with you, you should come to a conclusion."

I just nodded my head understanding, maybe I could give it a try.

"Well I'll see you tomorrow Soo, we're going out with the others." Baekhyun said waking towards the door.

"Okay, thanks for the talk Baek." I thanked him and went up to him giving him a quick hug before he left.

Great, now I'm stuck with this bastard.