Chapter 13

Kyungsoo's Pov

I'm just going to ignore the fact that my heart broke just now. I mean why would it, I clearly stated how much I hated that tanned male. My mind is just playing tricks on me.

"Kyungsoo all you alright, you kinda spaced out on me." Tiffany asked after tapping me to get my attention. I turned to her and just nodded my head slightly.

"It's nothing, so what were you saying?" I asked quickly trying to forget everything that happened.

"I just wanted to ask your opinion on Kai." She looked at me with a smile on her face, "You guys are roommates so, maybe you could tell me how he acts or something."

She can't be serious right now. I don't want to talk about him right now. I honestly don't know what to feel about him, these pass few days he's been acting weird towards me, he hates me one day and wants to be my friend. He practically fed me yesterday. So I just ignored her request until we got to class.

***

I bolted out of class heading towards the lunch room to meet up with Baekhyun, Xiumin, Suho, and Luhan. I notice their familiar faces and start heading over to them with a smile on my face.

"Soo wait." I heard a way to familiar voice speak. I kept walking, I honestly didn't want to be bothered with him right now. "Soo, please speak to me." He pleaded his voice sounding soft. I sighed before turning around to face him.

"Speak, I don't have all day." I spat. I was definitely not fed up to be bothered with him today. He scratched the back of his neck before speaking.

"About what happened earlier, I had no intention of doing that." He confessed.

Sure he didn't intend to kiss that girl. It's not like it matters anyway.

"You don't need to explain it's ok." I lied, it's definitely not ok.

"Thank goodness that was easier than I thought," he sighed in relief, "Anyway, who was that girl you were walking with?" He asked.

"Her names Tiffany, she's just my best friend." I stated before walking away so he wouldn't ask anymore questions.

"Whats got Kai all mad?" Luhan asked

"What?" I asked confused, I turned around to see Kai standing in the same spot, he was mad indeed. "I don't know I don't care." I shrugged.

"Sure you don't." Baekhyun teased

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing, absolutely nothing." He smirked.