Chapter 20

"Kyungsoo you look amazing." His hair stylist stated combing the last piece of messy hair down. "Your bound to wow some people." She then said turning Kyungsoo's chair so he could face the mirror.

Kyungsoo stared at himself in the mirror not believing that it was even him. He looked at Kai's sister with a shocked expression on her face. "Jung-ah I love it, and I think Jongin would love it too." Mumbling the last part Jung-ah still heard him.

"Jongin?" 

Kyungsoo jumped at her suddenly calling the males name.  "Y-yeah I want him to notice me. He's been ignoring me." He quietly explained.

Jung-ah was taken back by Kyungsoo's words gasping. How can anyone ignore this boy, he is such a sight even without his hair dyed. My brother must be absolutely crazy. She thought going to one of the closets pulling out a outfit that would more likely be worn by Kai than Kyungsoo. 

"Put this one and after I'll do your makeup, Jongin definitely won't be ignoring you after seeing you like this." 

***

Kai's POV 

Making my way to my sisters hair salon I actually wondered why Kyungsoo was there. He would tell me if he would dye his hair but he didn't so I guess he's not. Maybe he's just talking with my sister about me ignoring him. Whatever the reason is I just wanna talk him because I really don't think I can go at least 10 more minutes without hearing his adorable voice.

With a ding I walked in the shop to see my sister sitting on the counter. I walked up to her confused, "Hey Jung- ah did Kyungsoo lea-." 

"Nope, I'm right here." He interrupted and the sight of a hot red headed boy came in to view.

'K-Kyungsoo!?!"