Chapter 21

What did my sister do to him? What happened to my cute little Soo? I mean I'm not complaining. I can't my eyes off of him. 

"Jongin, stop staring at the poor boy you creep." Kai's sister hit the back of his  head snapping him out of his thoughts, "So how did I do?" Jung-ah asked pulling Kyungsoo forward. 

"Y-you did g-good?' Kai questionely stuttered

"Wow and to think I actually did this for you." Kyungsoo spat folding his arms, he took notice of what he said and blushed rushing out the salon. Kai had a shocked expression on his face and turned to face his sister.

"You heard that too right?" He asked

"Yep, he told me that himself." She bluntly answered, "Better go get him before he's done with you completely, he told me about you ignoring him." 

"Yah! That was-." 

"Yeah yeah that's what they all say, now go get him." She cut him off. Kai rolled his eyes and hurried outside. He couldn't have gotten far, he thought to himself. 

Kyungsoo's POV

"Why couldn't I see it from the beginning." I spoke to myself, "He obviously ignored me for a reason, why didn't I take it as a sign of him not liking me." I face palmed myself. 

It's my fault for falling in love with a playboy. He was only playing with my feelings, forget about anything else he's ever done for me. Why can't my love life be as easy as Baekhyun, Luhan, and Xiumin's, I don't want to be stuck like Suho forever. Just the thought of that makes me cringe. 

"Excuse me," someone taps my shoulder. I turn around and was completely shocked to see who it was. 

"Ch-Chanyeol!!" I shrieked

"Wow is that really you Kyungsoo, don't tell me you have a twin brother?" He asked eyeing me hard.

"No, no twin brother it's actually me," I answered, "Why do you not like the change either?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Who wouldn't like it, god where is Kai when you need him." He replied

"I'm in no mood to be around him right now." I grit.

 A question then struck me. I wonder if Chanyeol has anything to do with Kai ignoring me. If I recall, Baekhyun had to be with him cause there is no way he knew I was feeling bad.

"Chanyeol?" I called out to the tall male, "By any chance do you have anything to do with Kai ignoring me?"