Prologue.

'To be honest, I never spoke to him': Zayn Malik hints at bitter feud with Harry Styles in One Direction... and 'didn't expect a relationship with him when I left'
By Jabeen Waheed For Mailonline
20:02 13 Sep 2017, updated 02:11 14 Sep 2017

Zayn Malik has hinted that things were not well between him and Harry Styles during his time in the band which achieved worldwide success since being formed on The X Factor in 2010.

Speaking candidly to US Weekly about his relationship with the boys since leavingI the band two years ago, the solo star, 24, admitted that he didn't expect to stay in touch with Harry as he never really interacted with him beforehand.

Zayn, who is now romancing model Gigi Hadid, admitted: 'To be honest, I never really spoke to Harry even when I was in the band.

'So I didn't really expect that much of a relationship with him when I left. And I haven't (had one) to be honest', the Pillowtalk hitmaker continued.

However, he added that he wouldn't turn down an offer to reunite with Harry, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne -who are currently on hiatus- in the future.

'Who knows? I've said it before, never say never. If I wanted to come back in 10, 15 years time, then yeah, why not?,' he added.

Zayn quit the boy band in 2015 and his departure was less than acrimonious.

In an interview with The Sun, he revealed he had been unhappy for a long time.

He said: 'You know, I did try to do something that I wasnt happy doing for awhile, for the sake of maybe other peoples happiness.

'And that was mainly the fans. And I only ever tried to do it for the fans, and it was only ever for them.'

Speaking of his former bandmates, he said: 'Its not that Ive turned my back on them or anything, its just that I just cant do that anymore because its not real to me.'

Speaking to Elle UK in July last year, Zayn confessed he's enjoyed being able to experiment with his persona ever since quitting One Direction back in March 2015.

The boy band was renowned for being notoriously controlling of the public images of Zayn and his fellow bandmates.

Happy: Zayn is now loved up with striking model Gigi Hadid, 22, and the pair have been dating since November 2015.

*********
I wanted to keep it exclusively for AO3 but I couldn't forget wattpad. The site that made me who I am right. The site where my family is and that is you guys.

Dedicated to every one of you

I hope you guys enjoy this new fic :)

P.S. This is gonna be a super short fic.

Started: 25th April 2018
Completed: 4th June 2018