Epilogue.

Is this the new direction for Zayn Malik and Harry Styles?
By Jabeen Waheed For Mailonline
20:02 14 Feb 2019, updated 04:31 15 Feb 2019

As we have been seeing for the past few months, former One Direction member Zayn Malik and Harry Styles have been spotted together quite a few times in New York. It didn't surprise us when the two boys posted a picture of them celebrating Valentine's Day together on Twitter today. The caption read, "Love you forever, babes.". Way to break millions of girls' heart, boys.

It was quite surprising to the fans when the two were spotted hanging out in a small café together in November 2018, after Malik saying in an interview in 2017 that they never talked. Neither Malik, nor Styles said anything on that statement when asked a few weeks back. Harry has been also spotted in the backstage of Zayn's concert quite a few times and so has Zayn in Harry's. We guess, both boys are really serious about their relationship.

Not only the couple but even their family was spotted hanging out with each other as well. The internet broke when Safaa Malik, Zayn's youngest sister, posted a picture of the Styles and Malik family together having a New Year's dinner. We've also gotten quite a few pictures of the boys with their three other bandmates - Liam Payne, Niall Horan and Louis Tomlinson, together. Can we expect a One Direction reunion soon?

Everything aside, we wish the couple good luck for their future and even though we know both Malik and Styles like to keep their personal life private, we hope to keep getting cute couple pictures like this more often. After all, who wouldn't like a bit of Zarry (as their shippers call them) on their timeline?

Zayn Malik, 26 and Harry Styles, 25, met in X-Factor auditions in 2010. The two later were put in the band, "One Direction" together along with Liam Payne, Niall Horan and Louis Tomlinson, before Malik left the band in 2015.

*******
This chapter is dedicated to every single one of you.

Thank you so much for being there for me, with me. Words can't even describe how grateful I am for having you all in my life.

Just know guys, if you ever need me, if you ever need to tell me something, to vent, or just to chat- I am and will always be there for you. I may not be always able to reply right away but I promise I will try to reply as much as possible.

Last but not the least: I give equal credits for this fic to my beta Andrea. Andrea, I don't know if you ever gonna read this fic here but if you do, thank you for everything.

*group hug*

I LOVE/LOVE YOU ALL. XX

-All the love. P