12. 2015

2015 was the year when everything went downhill in Harry's life.

He still remembers the day when Zayn told him he was leaving the band, that it wasn't making him happy and how it would be better if he left.

"But it wouldn't be the same." Harry snapped.

Everyone in the room - Liam, Louis, Niall and Simon - looked at Harry with a worried expression. Because he had never snapped at Zayn. They all were used to Harry and Zayn giving each other loving looks but not this. There was an awkward silence that fell afterwards that no one dared to break.

"Haz." Zayn whispered. He took a step towards Harry, but Harry stepped back.

"No." Harry shook his head. "You can't leave this. You can't leave me."

"Harry I am not happy." Zayn whispered, looking into his eyes. He reached out a hand to touch his face, but Harry wasn't having any of it.

Zayn was leaving. He was leaving the band. He was leaving Harry. He said he was not happy. Maybe he was leaving because he didn't want to be with him anymore? Maybe he just wanted to get rid of him? He finally got it. Zayn was not leaving the band, he was leaving him.

"No, it's okay, I get it." He wiped an angry tear off his face before turning his back to Zayn.

"Haz" Zayn started but Harry cut him again with a shake of his head.

"No, it's okay. You wanna leave. So, leave."

"Harry."

But Harry didn't hear anything. He simply walked out of the room, leaving everyone surprised. Because Harry Styles never walks out of his problems.

But Harry didn't care anymore. He was just a human. He was allowed to cry and dwell in his own misery. So, he simply went to his room and cried until his body felt exhausted.

"He never loved me." Was the only thing that he whispered to himself before sleep took over his red, puffy eyes.

*******
This was how I think, things might have been. I don't really think that Zayn was irresponsible enough to pack his bags one day and leave the tour. That's not like him at all.

Tell me what you think about this.

Love/loce y'all. xx