11. Unintentional.

It's March 2018 when Zayn and Gigi finally decide to break up.

The fans support him, although some of them are devastated at the news while the others just support him sending him positive messages. Zayn feels like a big weight has been lifted off his chest because even though he enjoys Gigi's company he wants to be alone.

Everything becomes a bit easier for him after that.

He spends his time in Miami shooting music videos and editing them. His family visits him. He hangs out with his friends daily, gets new ink on his skin almost every day.

He laughs seeing fans' worried reactions on his tattoos because it still amuses him how much they care for a person whom they personally don't know.

He also sees how the fans have been linking his rose tattoo with Harry's own and okay, Zayn admits that he did that on purpose - getting the rose tattoo.

It's not his fault that he misses his Rose ring.

The one he had sent Harry through mail.

Don't get him wrong, Zayn didn't want to do that, he didn't want to send Harry the Rose but one day in 2016 he received a bracelet and a chain in the mail from Harry's manager, so he just had to tell his manager to send the Rose ring to the person who had sent him the bracelet and the chain.

And if Zayn pretends it doesn't melt his heart every time he sees the Rose ring on Harry's fingers in videos and pictures, no one has to know.

Zayn also pretends he didn't do it on purpose when he announced his break up right after he saw Harry singing "Medicine" and "Anna". Songs that Zayn knows, are about their relationship but doesn't even admit it to himself.

He also pretends, it isn't intentional when he buys a $10Million worth penthouse just a street down to Harry's.

So yeah, everything is fine.

He is doing great.

*********
Indian Economics is being a bitch!

Love/loce y'all. xx