14. Cheshire.

It's July 2018 when they finally run into each other, after three long years. With them living 10 minutes away from each other, it was bound to happen anyway.

Harry's tour had just ended and instead of going to LA as he had planned before the tour started, he decides to go to Cheshire for a few days.

He roams around the familiar streets, hangs out with his old friends, eats the food his mum cooks for him and at night find himself staring at the phone screen.

Staring at a message.

Not any message but the one that Zayn sent him when Robin died. It was a simple message, really. But it's the only message that has been exchanged between the two in a very long time. So yeah, Harry is allowed to get emotional staring at the message, that's yet to be replied.

His fingers dance on the keypad few times like they have been doing since he received the message, but he shakes his head before switching off the phone and closes his eyes.

Maybe Zayn doesn't want him. Maybe that's why he didnt ask him how he's been doing and kept the message short and formal. Maybe he will never want Harry.

On the day of his departure, Anne, his mother, hugs him tight at the airport.

"Baby." She looks at him with adoration. Harry looks at her with glassy eyes. He doesn't want to leave her, he wants to stay in the comfort of the place he grew up. He doesn't want to leave Cheshire. But he knows he needs to. He has responsibilities to take care of. He needs to record songs for his second album and finalize some things related to work. "Give him a chance okay? He's not doing good either. He is hurting just as yourself."

Harry looks at her with surprised eyes. He knows he must be looking taken aback because Anne is smiling at him like the way she did when he sneakily stole a chocolate from the fridge when he was six and his mother caught him eating it.

"You should have just asked me, baby. I would have given you another." She had chuckled, wiping some of the melted chocolate from the corner of his mouth with her white handkerchief.

"Sorry, mum." Harry had looked at her, ashamed. So, Anne had just kissed his forehead, saying "It's okay, baby. Just don't do it again, alright? Stealing is bad. Just ask, alright?" Harry just nodded before hugging her neck with his little hands. Anne just smiled at him fondly before hugging him tightly. Not caring that her white dress was getting dirty due to kneeling on the ground.

"How - how did you?" Harry is lost for words. He doesn't know what to say. He didn't think his mother would notice but maybe that's what they mean when they call it "Mother's intuition."

Anne just chuckled before ruffling his short hair. "Mothers know everything. Just talk to him, okay?"

"So, you talk to him?" Harry asks, but there's a hint of accusation behind it. He can't believe his mother is talking to his ex-whatever and didn't tell him. But Anne is laughing at him and Harry is confused. Why would she be laughing?

"No, I don’t." She shakes her head. "Not to him at least. But yeah, I talk to Trisha."

"Mum!"

"What? You really expect us to not talk even after seeing our babies miserable?"

Harry goes to say something but then the announcement comes saying that it's time for him to leave. So, he hugs her instead but not before giving her a playful glare to which his mother just chuckles. He tells her "I love you" one last time before finally leaving for New York.

*********

Troye Sivan joined Taylor Swift on her Reputation tour AND I AM NOT OKAY!!!!!

Quick Questions:
1) Do you like 5 Seconds Of Summer?
2) If yes them whom do you ship?