13. Last.

As those days shown him, life goes on no matter what.

Harry woke up the next morning, sat silently in Simon's office during all the paper works and tried not to let any tear fall when he saw Zayn signing the final paper.

They didn't make any eye contact though.

He felt a squeeze on his shoulder which he knew was from Niall. He looked at his side and Liam was doing the same with Zayn.

Harry wanted to reach out, to touch him, to hug Zayn. To say it was okay. That they would think of something else. That they could take a long break after the tour ended.

But he couldn't.

He knew he was stubborn, Zayn was too, he knew that. He knew if he didn't talk to Zayn, Zayn wouldn't do that either. But still, Harry didn't make an effort.

He also didn't say anything when everyone gave Zayn a strong hug on the last day, after they were done with the last concert as a five membered band.

Harry didn't do anything.

He just left Niall's hotel room where everyone was but not before looking at Zayn over his shoulder one last time as his hand rested on the doorknob. They made an eye contact for a brief moment. There was something in Zayn's eyes that Harry couldn't put his finger on. Hurt? Pain? Sadness? But it could not be any of it. Zayn is leaving him, on his own will. Why would he be sad?

Harry shook his head and finally closed the door behind him, leaving the four lads saying proper goodbye to each other.

Harry kept on waiting in his room, thinking maybe Zayn would come to him for once. For one last time. To say a proper goodbye to him. To their relationship. To them.

He waited for the knock on his door to come. He waited for an hour which turned into 6 hours which turned to even more, but the knock never came.

He waited for more hours even though he knew Zayn's flight left 4 hours ago. Maybe somewhere deep in his heart he still hoped that this was all a dream. That Zayn would come back. But he never did. Because this wasn't a fairy tale.

Because Harry was a fool.

A fool whom Zayn never loved. Whom he wanted to get rid of. Whom he couldn't even say a proper goodbye.

That day Harry Styles decided he was going to give Zayn Malik what he wanted.

Freedom.

From him. From their unnamed relationship.

He decided to ignore him from then on. If Zayn wanted to be away from him, he was just going to do that. But before that, he needed to do something. Something to let Zayn know that no matter what, he was always gonna love him.

@Harry Styles: All the love as always. H

He looked at the tweet he just tweeted one last time before finally switching off his phone.

That was Harry's last message to Zayn for a very long time.

*******
So yeah, Harry's point of view 😂

Love/loce y'all. xx

We Don't Talk EnoughOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara