Chapter 3

Weekend finally arrived after two peaceful days.

On the surface, Wei Han had been properly acting like a 'good brother' in front of Qi Dad and his mother, but, he was actually trying to seize any information about his younger brother during these two days.

When he saw Qi Zhi Fan heading out somewhere this evening, he immediately got into action and secretly followed him.

Wearing a big brown jacket, sunglasses, and a cap covering his head, he hailed a taxi and followed Qi Zhi Fan. Wei Han smirked, thinking that he definitely had the potential of being a private investigator. This felt really cool.

Because of his sneaky behavior, the cab driver felt a little uncomfortable. "Th...that, young man, just listening to your voice, I knew that you are not that old. You are a college student, right? You can't do anything stupid ah. You are still too young, it is not too late to go back."

Wei Han:"....."

Wei Han was still grinning with a smug face, feeling proud of himself. But who knew, the other man actually thought that he was a young activist wanting to commit a crime. Geez...

After he got out of the taxi, Wei Han immediately followed Qi Zhi Fan into a bar. When he arrived inside, he finally realized that this bar is a gay bar.

Dazzling light flashing non-stop, loud music bursting in everyone's ears, waiters in black bow-tie uniform kept on passing with a gentle look at their faces. A very beautiful drunk man was currently drinking wine in front of a handsome bartender. There was also a man with a clean and tidy shirt, sitting next to a chairman wearing a well-ironed suit. They were talking and laughing in a completely ambiguous erotic atmosphere.

What kind appearances did the men here have? It wasn't just the Korean-flower-man type, but there was also the handsome British-American uncle type. There were some of the general small and handsome type too. Their heights were not tall, and their faces looked like really cute boys. Plus, they had soft cheeks, which really tempted others to pinch on it. However, overall, only the tall, flirty, sturdy, muscularly and other similar types were readily available there.

Wei Han walked towards the dance floor and saw all sorts of men, who were, madly moving their waist and hips. Many of them actually took off their shirts and danced together. Moreover, there were even a few brave men who were currently doing erotic dances on the stage, with only wearing red briefs!

This was really embarrassing. In his former lifetime, Wei Han was the kind of student who never strayed from the right path. And later, when he was working, he worked every day from 9 to 5 p.m. His heart was also filled with Chu Chuan Yao, so he never tried to go to this kind of place.

Seeing this impressive scene, Wei Han suddenly felt dizzy. He gulped, feeling that the clothes he was wearing now very unsophisticated, so out of place. Both of his legs turned weak, he felt scared, and so, he quickly ran and hid in the restroom.

"Calm...calm down. Wei Han, you must calm down. You cannot be scared ah!"

He locked the door, sat on the toilet, and took a deep breath. A part of his mind was encouraging him while the other part was truly in distress......

Right now, this 'detective' outfit of his was too eye-catching. It would attract Qi Zhi Fan's attention and would certainly blow his cover. Thus, he had to redo his disguise.

While thinking of this, Wei Han suddenly heard the sound of someone turning a newspaper's pages from the next stall next door. His mood quickly turned happy.

"Dong dong." He knocked on the door and tried asking, "Hey, brother? Uh hi."

The tuning sound immediately stopped. Wei Han looked down at the foot of the next-door's man, which he could see from under the partition below, and saw three sheets of toilet paper were kindly handed to him by that man.