Chapter 8

Chapter 8: Family Outing, Brothers in Hardship

Away from the bustle of the city, the car drove all the way to the suburbs. After passing through piece after piece of green fields, they finally reached their destination.

The entire leisure resort was built along a long and narrow blue water bay, where tourists can go rafting, boating, fishing, etc. In order to create a theme of ‘return to nature’ style, most of the surrounding view was of level terrain. There were also rolling hills that could be used for outdoor climbing, bungee jumping and other sports.

Every holiday, there were a lot of tourists here. It was a full-service waterscape resort facility, and there were also many special village boarding houses, but also barbecue, picnic, leisure and sightseeing areas.

In addition, there were also some places that had not been developed, such as farmhouses scattered among large fields of wheat with chickens and cattle, where the natural scenery was preserved.

After selecting their hotel and eating lunch, the family had a little rest before they went fishing together.

Speaking of those rotten parent-child outfits, Wei Han couldn’t bear to look at it and put on a normal coat before he dared to go out. Looking back at Qi Zhifan, he also wore a coat, and his previous pale face slightly improved.

Near the fishing area was a local tea garden, where they could faintly see women busy picking tea leaves. There were also old people chatting leisurely in the tea shop. Accompanied by soaring water mist and the fragrance of tea overflowing, it immediately made people feel comfortable.

However, when Wei Han held the rod for a long time and couldn’t catch a fish, he began to get frustrated.

Looking to the side at Qi Zhifan, he saw that he wore sunglasses and had a fishing rod in hand. He leisurely sat on a small stool and looked just like that.

But Wei Han carefully looked at the water. Qi Zhifan’s float also had no movement for a long time. Then he looked at Dad Qi again: that was what was really called a professional. From Mother Wei’s cheers, they had already caught several fish.

“Heh heh, never thought that this God of Study would be the same as me this time, and can’t catch any fish.” Is it because he’s too clever and deceitful, but still unable to trick the fish into liking him? Wei Han had a rare chance to ridicule Qi Zhifan once.

Wei Han’s voice just fell when Qi Zhifan took off his sunglasses and looking coldly, said, “Are you a pig? Fishing is not just about the brain, but also must be patient enough.”

“……”

Wei Han was stifled, and secretly cursed. If he’s a pig, then Odd Trouble was a pig’s little brother, and also a pig, a stupid pig brother.

Also, did this count as having discovered a small weakness of Qi Zhifan? Not good at fishing.

“Little Han, fishing is actually very challenging.  Not only do you hold the fishing rod, but you also have to keep an eye on the float. Once there is a downward movement, you have to hurry to lift up the pole.  There are several ways you can lift up the pole, like I usually turn the wrist quickly, or else if the speed is slow, the fish can use that opportunity to slip away. And patience is very important. Without patience, it’s hard to make gains.”

Seeing both of his sons were empty-handed, the experienced Dad Qi slowly explained.

Wei Han nodded, eyes bright, and listened carefully: didn’t expect that a small thing like fishing, there were also so many things to learn.   Uncle Qi wasn’t only handsome, but he also had charisma.