Chapter 19

Chapter 19: Overbearing Younger Brother Fell in Love with Me?!

In the school’s BBS, the latest high-energy topic related to “cohabitation” had picture proof, and was soon covered in posts.

1st post: This original poster saw it with his own eyes, Wei Han and Qi Zhifan actually went home together?! Below are pictures. (The pictures were of two people taking the bus together and going into the same building in a neighborhood district.)

2nd post: Fuck! They have the rhythm of cohabitation?

3rd post: Then it couldn’t be that they’ve already seen their parents, and came out of the closet?

4th post: The two also started cohabiting when they’re still in school. Is it possible that they have a childhood friendship, and pledged to be married from when they were little? No, this really pokes my meng point ah!

5th post: Hahaha, before I stood firmly in the true love association ah, now I’m prepared to whip together some money.

6th post: Poster above, count me in. I’m looking forward to their wedding!

7th post: It so happens that in my next article, I will write about their married life. By the way, they’ll adopt a boy and a girl, and the whole family will be joyous and harmonious.

8th post: I’m worthless with words, but I will try to draw it.

When Wei Han clicked into it, his face turned pale after seeing it, and simply felt as if his head would explode. He couldn’t take it anymore, feeling that he simply couldn’t block the pit in their brain.

“Qi Zhifan, you didn’t find recently in the school, that uh, there’s a bit of trouble?”

Back home, Wei Han mumbled, really wanting to ask Qi Zhifan to deal with this rotten-hearted scandal.

He himself had already explained countless times and exhausted his speech, but everyone had always been skeptical. If Qi Zhifan could also come forward to clarify, then maybe it’d be fine.

“You want me to help you?”

Qi Zhifan slightly raised his eyebrows. He also saw that Wei Han always had a crying face these past few days, and still intentionally avoided him.

Wei Han nodded, his face suddenly smiling, “Uh-huh, you’re the study god and the vice president, and also S Uni’s shareholder, help me out a little bit. I can make things for you to eat. You can choose whatever you want to eat.”

“No, it feels so troublesome,”  Qi Zhifan said lazily, directly patted his butt and left.

Wei Han: “……”

Ahh? Was food temptation useless? The flame of hope was suddenly extinguished.

But strange to say, how come Qi Zhifan didn’t care at all, like it had nothing to do with him? At present, the administrator in the BBS seemed to have vanished and hadn’t deleted those posts at all. Was Qi Zhifan unaware of this matter?

Ai, probably Qi Zhifan was holding several positions and usually very busy, so temporarily was too lazy to manage the gossip about himself.

In the dessert shop, these days were very unusual. In addition to classes, Wei Han stayed here almost all of the time. In the evening, he also ate his dinner before returning home. He wanted to get through this period of time first, and when everyone finds out that there was nothing between Qi Zhifan and him, or a new topic turns up, then the scandal crisis would settle and naturally be forgotten.

The store manager, Song Bohao, was a bit unable to understand. Why did Wei Han, who was still a student, insist on working the night shift? Jiang Chengrui was well aware of what was going on and patted Wei Han’s shoulder, expressing his deep sympathy.