Chapter 11

Chapter 11: Older Brother is Very Angry, the Scoop is Very Outrageous

Qi Zhifan had seen many men, especially all kinds of beautiful and exquisite men.

Compared with those men, clearly Wei Han’s eyes were not big enough, waist not thin enough, butt also not perky enough, but strangely against all reason, his mind was filled with Wei Han.

Wei Han’s eyebrows, eyes, nose, and mouth…were all deeply engraved in his mind. Wei Han’s hair was very supple and soft, his eyes very black and bright, his lips red, his teeth white, and his soft, plump face should be able to pinch out flesh with a slight twist, holding would also not press painfully against a person…if his countenance was a little less stubborn, a bit more docile, then that would be better.

As though bewitched, Qi Zhifan’s eyes became deeper and deeper. He began to feel thirsty, and his own lower body also became unbearably hot.

Fuck, blame it all on Wei Han for twisting under his body before, what twisting!

Unable to hold back, Qi Zhifan decisively went to the bathroom and rushed to take a cold shower.

Returning to his room again, the phone just started to ring. Qi Zhifan saw that it was a call from Lu Yan. He paused and immediately hung up. He was still a little irritated.

A few minutes later, Lu Yan sent a text message, but Qi Zhifan was too lazy to open it. His attention shifted to the “Stomach Cold” call record above.

Easily pulling out the bedside cabinet drawer, Qi Zhifan saw the pink panties in front of his eyes and began to ‘see the object, miss the owner’, but this thing was still too…

Next door in Wei Han’s room, the inexplicably “bullied” for a round Wei Han, tossed and turned in bed, unable to sleep.

Constantly thinking about Qi Zhifan’s taunts toward him, Wei Han gnashed his teeth and vowed to exercise himself. When he becomes a police officer, he’d later catch a lot of gangsters and criminals to prove his strength to Qi Zhifan.

So, Wei Han’s goals in life, following the fourth item to abuse his love rival, was another item: to become a qualified police officer!

In order to increase the freshman’s sense of urgency to review, and to further achieve the desired results in all aspects, the Department of Law organized a pre-exam mobilization meeting and invited some school leaders, instructors, lecturers, and outstanding student representatives from various professions to come.

After the moderator announced the start of the event, the first to speak would be the leader, followed by the outstanding lecturer representatives, then the outstanding student representatives, and finally, a freshman open question session.

Among the outstanding student representatives, Qi Zhifan inevitably would be sent out.

Everyone had no interest in the platitudes of the leading teachers. Ninety percent of the men and women present were there to see Qi Zhifan.

Wei Han and Jiang Chengrui sat in the back row in the middle of the auditorium. At the front were the invited leaders and teachers, Qi Zhifan and the other outstanding student representatives, and the graduate students and department heads, who sat in the front row on the far right.

Finally persisted until Qi Zhifan came up on stage, the drowsy students suddenly became vigorous, their eyes bright. Unlike most people, Wei Han and Jiang Chengrui were still playing on their mobile phones. Jiang Chengrui was intently playing a game, while Wei Han entered into S Uni’s BBS again.

After the words Wei Han had left last time, the topic was covered by several posts.

366 post (Wei Han): Qi Zhifan has a lot of shortcomings! Picky eater, grumpy, poisonous tongue…and he certainly must have unknown failings, not yet unearthed!