Chapter 10

Chapter 10: Odd Trouble vs Stomach Cold

This morning, Wei Han was in class at S University main campus.

This was Professor Ding's investigation history class, which was different from the laziness of other classes. No one dared to play on their mobile phones and sleep, let alone skipping class. Basically, everyone was focused on taking notes.

Almost every major had students who shouted and scolded him behind his back, but when they were before him, three seconds and they were terrified of this abnormal professor. The serious and fierce Professor Ding turned out to be like this. Besides, he was in the same office as the dean. If he wanted to make things difficult for the students, there were really many ways.

"Bang!"

Suddenly, there was a loud sound. Everyone was stunned and raised their heads toward the sound to see Professor Ding had fiercely slammed the textbook over at the third row seat.

The boy who had been sleeping on the table slowly sat up, his naturally curly, yellow hair very eye-catching.

Wei Han immediately reacted: Eh? This curly, yellow hair, wasn't he...No wonder he'd looked familiar before. It turned out that he was his classmate.

"This classmate, if you want to sleep, then just go home and sleep!" Professor Ding, face taut, fiercely ordered.

Curly Yellow Hair woke up drowsily, casually grabbed his sleep-tousled hair, lazily "oh" a sound, and then, he actually grabbed his books and left without turning his head.

Professor Ding: "......"

Silent for a moment, Professor Ding's face turned completely overcast. "Where is the class monitor?"

"Here!" A tall boy stood up in the back row.

"Give me his contact information, and before leaving school tonight, you must make sure he comes to my office. If he doesn't show up, tell him that he shouldn't think about coming to my class in the future!"

Having finished, Professor Ding also left in a rage. Those in high positions were headstrong like this.

Girl A: "Has personality, I like."

Girl B: "That was Jiang Chengrui? He's too domineering: just said go, and he really went."

Boy A: "Tch, acting cool for a moment. If he's really remembered by Ding Baldy, then he'd suffer later."

Professor Ding's head was a bit bald, and everyone called him "Ding Baldy" in private.

Boy B: "Yeah, and he sleeps in class everyday. He doesn't say much to other people, and usually, he's rarely seen in any school activities. God knows what he does everyday."

Girl C: "I feel he's very busy. Maybe he's working?"

Boy C: "Just look at his non-mainstream yellow hair. Can he still do serious things? I can't say for certain, but I think he's a hooligan who fights with people everyday."

Seeing everyone had something to say, all revolving around the Curly Yellow Hair, Wei Han somewhat couldn't bear to listen on. "Excuse me, I would like to say something. Classmate Jiang is currently working in the same dessert shop as me."

Everyone: "......"

Wei Han didn't have classes in the afternoon and went to work at the dessert shop.

After the little matter with Pei Yuyang, although Curly Yellow Hair shouted out his resignation, but in the end, he was persuaded by the gentle male manager to return to the shop. The male manager, Song Bohao, and the Curly Yellow Hair's relationship didn't seem to be only just shop manager and shop assistant, but also as if they had a deep friendship from before.