Chapter 6

Chapter 6: Talented Younger Brother is Everywhere

Why is Qi Zhifan so rich? Wei Han couldn’t figure it out, and he estimated that even Qi Hao himself didn’t even know of this matter.

Every time Wei Han opened his mouth to ask, “no comment” was clearly written on Qi Zhifan’s face. His mouth coldly and indifferently said, “Go prepare your meal.”

“You wouldn’t have done something wicked and shameful, right?” Thinking until he was extremely fearful, Wei Han wanted to call the police, but wasn’t Uncle Qi a police officer? In his future, he would also be one, this…

Qi Zhifan rolled his eyes, “Please don’t insult my IQ.”

A few days later, although his little IQ made him scramble, but by virtue of “everyone sleep while I alone am awake, with the bags under my eyes gradually darkening, finally won’t regret”, Wei Han smoothly passed S Uni’s entrance exam.

Because Wei Han’s criminal investigation major and Qi Zhifan’s law and government major belonged to S Uni’s Department of Law, so basically many of the basic courses were in the same faculty building. The two majors’ lab building and dormitory building were also very close together, almost all arranged together.

All of this made Wei Han had a kind of lingering depressed feeling all along. He felt that he was shrouded in the shadow of Qi Zhifan.

“Oh Xiao Ying, hurry up. We must hurry to grab the seats! It’s said that in Professor Liu’s international economic law course, there’s a 90 percent chance that Qi Zhifan will show up and still sit in the front row. For a glimpse of the male god’s demeanor, everyone’s risking their life. If we’re slow, his front, back, right and left would all be surrounded by people. At that time, we can at most only gaze at the back of his head from far, far away.” …

“Classmate Wei, you should know your department’s Qi Zhifan, right? Please give this information to him and then tell him the teacher here has some things that I want to ask him for help with.” …

“Your proposal is very good, but I’m only one person in the Organization Department. The department head needs to discuss with the other department heads before there can be any results. Included in these are the required operational funds that has to be sponsored by the Outreach Department.  Of course, there’s a major crux to this matter: it must have the approval of the college student council, especially the vice president, Qi Zhifan. Otherwise, nothing can be negotiated.” …

One week later at school, whether Wei Han was in class, went to the teacher’s office, or engaged in community activities, there was “Qi Zhifan” everywhere. After returning home, he was even able to see the person live.

Wei Han couldn’t help but hold his forehead and deeply sigh. God, why was his world filled with “Odd Trouble”.

That afternoon, Wei Han was going to the library to borrow a few books that were mainly related to his major’s coursework material.  In this regard, he had made a list in advance, and he thought he was really a diligent and studious bookworm, haha.

Who knew, ‘man proposes but God disposes’, the first book on criminal psychology couldn’t be found.

“They’ve really all been lent out? Such a coincidence?”

“Well, other campuses certainly still have them, but this campus is temporarily out because most of them were loaned out by the law students.”  The administrator aunt shrugged helplessly, looked at the loan record again and smiled. “The last one was just borrowed by Classmate Qi. Hehe, you should know him?”

“I don’t know him.”

Hmph, the Qi Zhifan he can’t get a handle on, seemed to be known by everybody. Qi Zhifan was known by everybody, but if Wei Han could choose, he absolutely wouldn’t want to know him.