Chapter 14

Chapter 14: A Movie Ticket Triggers a Murder

In the afternoon, on Wei Han’s side, after accompanying Jiang Chengrui and Little Yi for fifteen minutes, he guessed that the horror movie Qi Zhifan and Lu Yan were watching had also started, and felt somewhat restless in his mind.

On the other side, Qi Zhifan had guessed eighty percent that it was a romance movie, so was too lazy to even look at the movie tickets and let Lu Yan bring him into the theater. He was always uninterested in these things and was very indifferent.

Lu Yan clenched the movie tickets in the palm of his hand. His heart was three parts nervous, seven parts anticipation. He couldn’t help recalling what Wei Han had said to him at noon.

When two people go to a movie on a date and wanted to develop their relationship further, the more intimate the actions, the better. Wei Han kindly recommended this Thai horror film and told him to choose a position in the back so that he can best cling tightly to Qi Zhifan from beginning to end. If the little hand slowly moved downward and successfully raised Qi Zhifan’s lust, haha, then even if the movie was scary, it’d still worth it.

Later, seeing Lu Yan still tangled up, Wei Han persuaded patiently and repeatedly stressed, although this was cliché, but it works. Lu Yan saw that this older brother was so concerned about his and Qi Zhifan’s future, also didn’t want to disappoint his kindness and nodded his head.

At the beginning of the movie, the bloody picture gave Qi Zhifan a shock. He frowned and looked sideways at Lu Yan. The result was that Lu Yan had stuck to his chest and murmured, “Zhifan, I’m a little scared. Let me hold you for a while.”

“……”

Qi Zhifan felt a kind of unspeakable discomfort.

In Wei Han’s Hall 3, after watching the animation movie for half an hour, Wei Han glanced at Jiang Chengrui beside him. He seemed to be even happier than his younger brother, Little Yi. His smile ordinarily would show his little tiger teeth. Now, the tiger teeth were about to catch a cold ah.

Wei Han was a little surprised. After hanging out for half a day, it turns out that Jiang Chengrui, who looked like a bad boy, truly had a childish heart that has not yet vanished.

Unlike the two cheerful brothers of the Jiang family, Wei Han had a worry in his heart all along. He patted Jiang Chengrui’s shoulder: “Little Jiang, I need to go to the restroom to pee.”

“Okay, go and come back quickly.”

Wei Han was preparing to secretly go see Qi Zhifan’s situation after he finished in the toilet. Qi Zhifan and Lu Yan should be kissing passionately and carrying on their ardent relationship.

In the theater’s toilet, Wei Han had just finished washing his hands and was fiddling with his bangs in the mirror outside, when he heard some familiar footsteps. Maybe because they’ve been together for a long time, so he immediately recognized that it was Qi Zhifan.

What to do? If he’s caught by him again, he’d absolutely think that he was following him. Oh god, in his eyes, he must be a stalker devil, a perverted, continuing to court disaster, older brother ah! No!

Suddenly, Wei Han took action in the midst of crisis. Seeing the cleaning tools in the corner, he quickly went there. He immediately used a large, black plastic bag used to hold trash to cover his body, and squatted as far as possible into the corner.

Qi Zhifan immediately opened the tap and washed his hands. His face was pale, and there was still a horrible, bloody picture lingering in his mind. This Thai movie was absolutely awful. It was a fusion of Eastern psychological terror with Western visual terror, and used all kinds of unimaginably abnormal ways to kill people, simply horrid.