Chapter 15

Chapter 15: Chef Wei Comes to the Jiang Home

That day, Qi Zhifan and Pei Yuyang completed their swimming workout. They were driving back from the swimming pool, when they happened to pass by a shopping mall. Pei Yuyang suddenly thought to buy something, and then he pulled Qi Zhifan into the mall.

Qi Zhifan accompanied him and thought Pei Yuyang was going to buy jewelry to gift, or to see the latest style of clothes, pants, shoes, or something. Who knew that he’d go back and forth and take several turns around to choose some hats.

At this moment, the two men went to the hat store and faced a variety of colorful hats on the display shelf. After Pei Yuyang selected a few hats and baseball caps, his eyes couldn’t help from crossing a bit.

“Ah Fan, quickly help me take a look and pick some good-looking ones.”

Qi Zhifan saw that the limitless types of hats bought were more or less all for men, so asked, “Is it for you to wear, or to give to someone else?”

Still carefully selecting hats, Pei Yuyang smiled, “I’m giving it to Curlie. I found out that he really likes hats and is a hat fanatic.”

“Aren’t you a pig lover, now you’re changing to a dog lover? This couldn’t be the aftereffects of being bitten last time, right?”

In the past, Pei Yuyang always took great pains for his family’s Archie, simply dressing up the black wild boar as a pink little princess. Now, it doesn’t surprise Qi Zhifan that he’d buy a hat for a dog.

“……” Pei Yuyang smile was a little stiff, “Ah Fan, Curlie isn’t a dog, he’s a person.”

“Person? A man?”

“Yes, Curlie: that hair, that look, that face is simply way too cute ah! He’s worthy to be the man chosen by my family’s Archie in just one glance.” Pei Yuyang’s face was full of infatuation.

The corner of Qi Zhifan’s mouth pulled. “I see he’s also to your taste, right?”

Pei Yuyang touched his nose and didn’t speak. He turned and went to see the hats on the other side of the shelf.

Was he being shy? Qi Zhifan was a little surprised. He’d known Pei Yuyang for so long. This person, no matter who he sees, he can affectionately shout out “dear”. His skin was thick enough to wrap around the city walls, three layers deep. Unexpectedly, he can also be shy?

Early Saturday morning, Jiang Chengrui rode a motorbike and carried Wei Han all the way back to his home.

Jiang Chengrui’s family lived in a very ordinary community, and of course, it couldn’t be compared to the Qi home in the city center.  Here, the management was imperfect, and the related facilities were incomplete. This made Wei Han think of the house he’d rented in his past life and remember working in a foreign place all alone to painstakingly collect money, but also always receiving unfair treatment, ai.

But now, everything was different.

“woof woof! woof woof woof! woof woof woof…”

Through the anti-theft iron gate, a burst of dog barking came out from the house. Wei Han suddenly thought of Pei Yuyang, who seemed to have been bitten by the family dog and sent to the hospital. Tch, that was brutal.

Wei Han immediately wiped his sweat. “Little Jiang, your family dog is really spirited, so he barks so happily. When I go in, he won’t…won’t directly tackle me down, right?”

“No, my dogs are too small to jump on you. At most, they will attack you from all sides and surround you. But don’t worry, Little Yi will look after them well.”