Chapter 17

Chapter 17: Little Brother's "Filial Piety"

Qi Zhifan will get beaten up soon!

At this moment, Wei Han’s mind couldn’t hold anything else; only this information was left.

Seeing the unruly group of vagrants had already gone far away, Wei Han just walked two steps, then retreated back. His heart was quite tangled, wondering whether to help Qi Zhifan.

Still better not to wade in the muddy waters. Wei Han silently went in the opposite direction.

First of all, Qi Zhifan was his love rival in his past life. Even if he was his little brother now, but he also fiercely threatened him all day long. Secondly, Qi Zhifan’s skills were also not bad and he’d be difficult to deal with in a fight. He won’t be easily bullied.

However, the group was more than a few people, and it seemed like there were two groups of people, in the front and the rear. Moreover, it would definitely be a battle of attrition. This was unfair for him; he still has low blood sugar, right? What if he was fighting and passed out? What then?

No matter what, he was still his brother after all, and Wei Han will also be a police officer in the future. He must punish the vicious and rid the evil.

Thinking like this, Wei Han immediately changed his mind. He called 110 and contacted the police. Then, he rushed to save the person.

In the alley, the men on the ground had been beaten black and blue, painfully covering their stomachs and crying out, hurt until they couldn’t even crawl.

The previous batch of ten hooligans had all been taken down by Qi Zhifan. Several of them were tough and stocky and especially capable of taking a beating, actually making him waste a lot of kung fu.

Wiping the overflowing, fine sweat from his forehead, Qi Zhifan slightly panted a few breaths, when in front him came out several tall and thick, burly guys.

The brawny man in the lead and the younger brothers saw this scene and knew that Qi Zhifan couldn’t be underestimated. One after the other, they took out their sticks.

“You are also people under Qin Tao’s hand?”

“Yeah! Kid surnamed Qi, you deserve your bad luck, provoking the wrath of our Elder Brother Tao,” the leading brawny man shouted.

Qi Zhifan actually snorted disdainfully, “Heh, it seems that for Lu Yan, he did find a lot of people. I advise you to stop wasting your energy. Go back and tell him that if he wants to continue surviving on the streets, don’t ever appear before me again.”

“Wha? Big Brother, this…this kid is too crazy, haha,” the fat younger brother couldn’t help laughing.

“Yeah, there’s no need to waste words on this pretty boy. Let’s directly take action!” another younger brother said, rushing at Qi Zhifan and aiming at his face with the stick.

Unexpectedly, Qi Zhifan narrowed his slender eyes. Once he saw the other person’s movement, he kicked at the other with an electric-like movement, and all of a sudden, sent the stick in the younger brother’s hand flying. The scared younger brother’s face was deathly pale, his swollen hand trembling.

Upon seeing this, the leading brawny man’s face grew livid: “His mother! Follow me. We’ll go together!”

It’s difficult for two fists to resist four hands. Qi Zhifan had already consumed a lot of physical strength before, and also knew that his situation now was unfavorable. It would indeed be a little difficult for him to deal with several big, stick-bearing men with only his bare hands alone.