Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Older Brother's Sexy Pink Panties

Fuck! The blue veins on his forehead jumped. Wei Han quickly broke loose and hid.

“Big…big brother, I’m a 1. Just like you, I push other people down.”

The little mustache uncle listened with a strange expression on his face, “What, you’re actually a 1? No matter how Laozi looks, you don’t look like it.”

Wei Han was crying without tears. He forced a smile and tried to persuade him, “You can’t judge people by their appearances. How can you look at the face to tell this kind of thing.”

If you just look at the face, then with Qi Zhifan’s pretty face, it’d make people want to pounce on him within minutes.

“Tch, but I just like your little face. Why don’t we compare our penises to see whose is bigger? If yours isn’t bigger than mine, then obediently let me press you down.”

Finished talking, little mustache uncle prepared to pull down Wei Han’s pants.

At this moment, there were thousands of mud horses running through Wei Han’s heart. Fuck me, how did I fall under this unscrupulous uncle’s gaze!

There were a lot of people playing in the big room. Originally, it was just the small movements of men flirting in the corner, and it didn’t attract too much attention from other people. But as Wei Han resisted more and more fiercely, the two people’s movements became somewhat bigger, and other people’s sights also slowly shifted.

“Hey Gavin, look. Bear Brother seems to have run into a spirited kid tonight.”

Little Yan smiled and pointed his finger. Qi Zhifan looked in the direction he was pointing at and narrowed his eyes. He felt that the man who was being teased by little mustache uncle looked familiar.

Wei Han’s struggles caused…a sexy pink thong to fall out from his pant pocket. It was so bright, it blinded the eyes of everyone present.

“Hahaha…”

Amidst the other people’s laughter, Qi Zhifan frown deepened. He’d recognized Wei Han.

“Fuck! Enough nonsense. Kid, you still dare to say you’re not a 0, but still carry that thing around, heh heh.”

Little mustache uncle picked up the thong and tossed it to Wei Han, a wretched smile on his face.

Wei Han held the thing that came over, and at this moment, his face turned red with shame. To have this kind of thing fall out under everyone’s gaze, no one could hold on to their dignity.

“This…this, this, this really isn’t mine. Someone forced it on me. I really had no choice but to accept.”

Wei Han hurriedly explained, but little mustache uncle’s hands clamped Wei Han’s shoulders forcefully, entirely deaf to his explanation. “Less fucking nonsense. Anyways, now it’s yours! Since you can accept it, then you should be able to accept sleeping with me for a few nights.”

Obviously, little mustache uncle was trying to “force himself on him”, this kind of trick. Little Yan suddenly felt a chill beside him. He turned his head, and when he saw Qi Zhifan’s look had become especially gloomy, immediately shouted, “Bear Brother, don’t make a fuss here. Even if you want to force someone, you could casually find a place. Don’t you see Gavin’s mood hasn’t recovered yet?”

“I know. I wouldn’t dare to disturb our Gavin here,” Bear Brother answered.

The next second, Qi Zhifan clenched his fist again. The always discerning Little Yan didn’t know that he’d thought wrongly this time.