Chapter two

Taehyung couldn't forget the voicemail. Seeing Seokjin, laughing and smiling, only reminded him of the broken boy he heard. He couldn't think the same of Seokjin anymore. The happy and positive image of his hyung was replaced by a sad image, a dark image. Nothing was the same.

Taehyung continued to look down at his lunch as he heard Seokjin laugh happily. Tears started to form in his eyes and he just wanted to ignore everyone around him. He couldn't let his friends see him cry, he wanted to keep his happy image. He squeezed his eyes shut tight and gripped onto his cutlery tighter than before. His knuckles turned white, and Jimin noticed this.

"Are you alright, Taehyung?" the boy asked him silently. Taehyung reopened his eyes slowly and gave Jimin a slight smile.

"I'm fine, thanks Jimin." he said, and looked down again. Faking a smile didn't feel good, it felt like he was lying to everyone. He stood up quickly and left to the bathroom, ignoring everyone's stares.

He looked at himself in the mirror, and saw that tears were already rolling down his face. He sniffled and went down on his knees, his body too heavy to hold up. He sobbed loudly, forgetting that there were people who could walk into the bathroom anytime they wanted. Taehyung just wanted to let out his feelings, and he couldn't even imagine how Seokjin must feel every day. The thoughts he had must make him sad, right? The things he said in that voicemail, they must be eating away at him. He must cry a lot. This made Taehyung only cry louder, he was now actually screaming and shaking.

He just wanted Seokjin to be happy. To Taehyung, Seokjin was a precious person that needed to be treated with care. He didn't even know why the older felt this way. Did his parents abuse him? Was the breakup between him and his ex-girlfriend so bad, that he started being suicidal? What was the reason?

Suddenly the door opened, and the boy ran to Taehyung and lifted his head forcefully. It was Yoongi, Taehyung's best friend. Even though Yoongi was a negative person, and a grumpy one as well, he still always managed to make Taehyung feel better.

The older hugged Taehyung tightly, tears rolling down the younger's face at a quick pace. He kept screaming and shaking, and Yoongi had no idea why. To be honest, Taehyung had no idea either. All this stuff was affecting him way too much. Why was he so sad just because of one damn voicemail? He didn't care that much for Seokjin anyway. Sure, he was a friend, but not a good friend. He didn't know why Seokjin send him that voicemail. Why didn't he send it to Namjoon, or Jimin? Everyone better than himself.

He just kept lying in the small bathroom, Yoongi hugging him for what felt like hours.