Chapter seven

Taehyung and Seokjin only got closer and closer. The younger of the two actually started to feel things for his hyung, whether he realized or not. There was just something interesting about the older, something he couldn't explain. He was so funny and kind, but he also was very wise and Taehyung could always go to him for advice.

Seokjin was also feeling happier. Whenever he was with Taehyung, someone who knew the real him, he felt like he could just be himself. Of course that was also the happy, silly Seokjin, but it was also a sad Seokjin who took things heavily. The oldest was glad that Taehyung knew both sides of him.

The feeling of drowning never left, though. He still felt trapped, searching for an escape. He didn't want Taehyung to know that he still felt like this, he wanted to show Taehyung that he was just fine, that he was surviving.

But he wasn't.

His parents were always nice to him. They rarely fought and when they did, it was solved easily. Seokjin was never rude to them, he could never be rude to a person older than himself. He loved his parents so much, he couldn't live without them.

His friends were also super kind to him. He loved the little buggers, they felt like family to him.

So what was the problem?

Why did he feel so sad? Why did he feel trapped? His life was absolutely perfect, almost everyone would love to trade realities with him. He was just being a whiny bitch, he felt pathetic.

He hated himself.