Ending Note (R.I.P. Prince X)

So this was the ending of the story! I tried to do a sad ending for once in my life and I hope it worked out.

To be honest, I didn't want to continue this story. My first ending was Seokjin being alive, him getting professional help and getting out better. But, then Jahseh died. I remember it being 10 pm, 18th of June, and I heard the news from my sister about him being shot. By then it wasn't official yet, but I checked the news constantly and listened to his music while crying.

I saw a lot of posts about him deserving it, but I can't disagree more. I think everyone knows that X was a fucked up kid, he did a lot of fucked up shit that is unforgivable. However, he changed himself. He worked on everything and started using his fame for good, for a good message. He didn't deserve to be shot before showing the world what a good person he was.

I still love Jah with all of my heart, nothing can change that. In my sadness about him dying, I wanted to delete this story. I was too sad to even listen to his music for a while. But I'm glad I did continue this story. It may not be the favorite story I have on this account, but it does hold a special place in my heart since it is inspired by Jahseh.

I will miss you, Jahseh Dwayne Onfroy. But I hope you are in a better place now. R.I.P. Prince X.