Chapter eight

Months past since Taehyung got his last voicemail. But on the snowy night of December, just a few days before Taehyung's birthday, the boy got a voicemail again.

It stared blankly at him, just begging to be listened to. Taehyung thought that Seokjin was doing better, so why did he send a voicemail again? It made the younger go insane.

He clicked on the voicemail anyway, his curiosity getting the best of him.

"Should I just kill myself?

So many contradictions, contemplations

It's getting harder and harder to mask my pain.

I can't tell, if I wanna live, or if I wanna die.

Please, Taehyung,

save me."

And it ended. Taehyung cried uncontrollably, his face wet from the tears and his hair all over the place from tugging it so hard. It hurt, so bad, knowing that Seokjin still felt like this. He didn't think the older was completely better, but he hoped that he didn't still feel this lost.

He didn't want Seokjin to be lost. It made Taehyung feel lost too. Truth is, Taehyung started to take a liking to Seokjin. Every time the older would talk to him, Taehyung would feel a little happier. It made him feel those butterflies in his stomach that everyone talked about.

Taehyung had fallen in love with Seokjin. And he didn't want him to be so lost, so sad.

He would do anything to save him.