Chapter six

Taehyung ended up talking with Seokjin the entire night. He wanted to help, so bad. He already had a few plans on how to, but he knew that Seokjin needed professional help. He just needed to convince his hyung to go.

The boy packed his bags and smiled to himself as he made some more food, to give to Seokjin. He knew that the older loved food and Taehyung wanted to make him happy. He waved his mother goodbye and ran off to school. When he arrived, his friends were already waiting for him at the gate, Seokjin looking down shyly and Yoongi smiling at the younger.

"Why are you so late, Taehie?" Yoongi asked while ruffling Taehyung's hair.

"I made something for lunch." Taehyung glowed as he was so happy, he couldn't wait to give Seokjin the strawberries with chocolate he made him.

Once lunch arrived, Taehyung practically ran to the cafeteria. When he saw that only Seokjin was sitting there, all gloomy, might he add, he got even more excited.

"Seokjin-hyung!" said Taehyung, his box smile finally appearing after the few days of sad looks.

"Oh, hi, Taehyungie," Seokjin said softly, fake smile on his lips. Taehyung sat down next to the older, a bit too close for Seokjin's liking, and grabbed something from his bag. The older looked curiously, but hid it as he didn't want to seem too interested. He tried to calm himself but he was secretly really excited on what Taehyung wanted to show him.

Taehyung took out a small pink lunchbox, placing it in front of his hyung. The older looked at it, then at Taehyung, then back at the lunchbox, and then back at Taehyung again. The younger smiled suggestively at the other, urging him to open the box. Seokjin did so, and was surprised to find strawberries covered in chocolate and a sandwich cut into a heart shape. It made him smile genuinely for the first time in months and he was so happy that someone did this for him. He smiled brightly to the younger.

"Thank you so much, Taehyungie!" and Taehyung couldn't have been happier.