XV. Stay with You

About two weeks later, I was awoken by a hand caressing my cheek. I grinned and yawned until I opened my eyes to see Ezra sitting on the bed beside me. I sat up and stretched and he kissed me on my cheek. I was so tired from calling all the girls to make sure that we still had the same plans last night, so I didn't wake up immediately when Ezra got out of bed. This whole process of planning was really starting to tire me out, but it was so worth it.

"Happy birthday, babe." He whispered to me as he pulled me into a hug.

"Thanks, Ez." I replied, running my slender fingers through his messy hair.

"Are you ready?" He asked as he took my hand and helped me to stand up. I smiled and gladly joined him in the center of the apartment.

"I was born ready. I honestly can't wait to just be married. I'm so glad we agreed on a small wedding." I said, beginning to get anxious about the events that were to occur today. I was extremely excited to get married and move out, but it's stressful doing so many major things in a single day. "Do you have your suit?"

"Babe, I love you, but I think you're stressing too much over this. I just want you to be happy, and I promise to do anything to help keep your anxiety at a minimum." He replied as he wrapped his arms around my waist. Afterwards, we kissed and I looked around at his apartment, which was now completely full of boxes. "Stress isn't good for you or our baby."

"I know, I know. I just want this to be perfect." I replied while leaning my head upwards to kiss him. He smiled down at me and kissed me gently on the nose. I laughed, completely forgetting how stressed I was for the time being.

"And it will be. I promise. And yes, I have my suit." He said with a smirk resting across his face.

"Good. And Emily is taking care of keeping my mom occupied. I don't know what I'd do without that girl." I replied, smiling.

"And your dad?"

"Byron Montgomery is still very much on house arrest, and his family isn't even in the house." I replied.

"Are you doing okay with that?" Ezra asked. He always liked to make sure I was doing okay with absolutely everything that could possibly cause any kind of stress.

"Personally, I'd be happy if he burned in hell." I replied, as calmly as ever. This made Ezra look at me with surprise. "Sorry. I'm a bit hormotional at the moment."

"Hormotional? Is that a word?" He asked in a slightly condescending tone. I rolled my eyes and smiled at him.

"Maybe not in the Webster's Dictionary, but it definitely exists in mine." I replied, kissing him.

"You win." He said as he picked me up and held me in his arms. This made me laugh and soon after I was off the ground, we were both attacking each other's lips with our own. One thing's for sure: Ezra Fitz is definitely a romantic.

When he put me down, I looked at my phone and began to panic. I had a wedding to attend in an hour; and it was my own. I told Ezra and he began looking for his suit in the almost-empty closet and I helped him to find his tie. I quickly slipped into my dress and walked out of the bathroom with my hair and makeup done in record time.

"Wow. You look-wow." He said, looking at me in awe. He knew how to make me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world.

"A good 'wow' or a bad 'wow'?" I asked, smirking at him.

"A good 'wow'. Aria, you look absolutely stunning. How in the world did I get so lucky?" He said as he looked at me with this sparkle in his eyes.

"I was just about to ask you the same thing." I replied, fixing his tie.