2|

"What is this?" A voice echoed.

"It's a dude." Someone said.

"That's not a dude, that's a man."

Someone shuffled around the room.

"Stop touching him." Someone said.

Thor's eyes suddenly shot open. He lurched off the table and clung to a pole for support.

He turned around to face the group behind him.

"Who the hell are you guys?"

"We're the Guardians of the Galaxy." Rocket said.

Thor looked confused. Then he looked around the room. Where was Ori?

"Where's Ori?" Thor asked as he stepped towards the group.

Gamora's eyes widened at the name.

"Where is she!" Thor demanded.

There was a thunk on the window up front.

Peter sighed.

"I'll get it."

🌙

Peter laid Ori down on the table where Thor had been.

"Is she dead?" Rocket asked.

"I am groot."

"Of course she looks different than him. What the hell's the matter with you?" Rocket looked at Groot.

"I am groot."

"Well, she may be dead. Just, be quiet." Rocket turned to look back at Ori.

Gamora stepped towards her sister. She went to touch her arm, but Thor had stopped her.

Gamora looked at him.

"She's my sister."

Thor hesitated. But then he lowered his hand.

"Ori, wake up." Gamora searched the girl for any signs of life. There was none.

Thor barely touched Ori's arm. But a small shock of electricity went through her body.

Ori's eyes shot open. She shot up and quickly placed a blade on Gamora's throat. When Ori saw her sister, she dropped her blade. It clattered on the floor.

"Gamora," Ori's voice cracked, "Thanos, he-" Ori sucked in a deep breath. She was trying to forget everything. "He came for the stone, he has two now. He searches for you. I could see it in his eyes."

"We need to get to the other stones." Gamora said as she placed a hand on her sisters shoulder.

Ori brushed Gamoras hand off of her shoulder and sighed.

"What does it matter." Ori's eyes were glassy now, "Thanos has managed to kill everyone I cared about," Ori looked at Thor. A tear slid down her cheek. "Everyone I loved."

"We can stop him." Gamora said.

Ori looked up at her sister.