9|

Hello my beautiful stars!! I just want to thank you all for reading this book and the first one, (and many others) you guys have helped me grow! I'm just happy that there are people out their that love to read these kinds of stories! Anyways, back to the story. The picture at the top is Ori. It took me a while to draw it, but I finally got it done. Enjoy reading!
________________________

Ori was just a baby when she was taken. She was the only one at the beginning.

"Please!" A woman was sobbing as a Jitari soldier dragged her away from her daughter. "That's my daughter!"

Thanos held little Ori in his hand. She was so small. But yet, he felt attached to this baby girl. He could see this child, grown up, ready for battle. The most feared person in the galaxy. Thanos smiled. Ori smiled back.

At the raise of a hand, the Jitari soldiers fired their weapons onto half of the worlds population. Screams and cries echoed through the air. The only thing Thanos cared about, was the little girl.

🌙

"Again." Thanos held his hands behind his back as he watched five year old Ori use her powers. She was struggling.

"I-I can't." Ori breathed. She was tired.

"Again." Thanos stood in front of his daughter now.

Ori had tears in her eyes. "It's not working." Ori looked at her hands, then to her father. "What if-What if I don't have powers?"

"Nonsense." Thanos  replied. "Try. Again."

Ori sighed and faced her target. The creature struggled with the guards. But was never able to get free.

"It's not working." Ori whined.

"Keep trying. Focus your anger on this creature. What has he done to us?"

Ori's face changed from frustration to furious.

"He stole from us. He took my blades." Ori's hands began to glow a faint purple.

Thanos began to smile.

"He will pay!" Ori yelled. She twisted her hands and suddenly closed her fists. The creatures neck snapped and then his skull was crushed. Once that was done. Ori turned to her father. A few blue specks of blood were on her face.

"Did I do well father?" Ori asked.

Thanos nodded. "Of course, little one."

🌙

Ori was now an adult. Her two sisters had been sent away to retrieve one of the Infinity Stones with Ronan.

"What's wrong, little one?" Thanos was standing behind Ori.

Ori was looking out into space. She hadn't heard back from Loki. Something was wrong.

"Loki... What has become of him?" Ori asked.

Thanos seemed to have lost his calm expression. It was replaced by anger.

"That fool has failed us." Thanos looked out into space and then looked at his daughter. "I want you to find him, and kill him."

"Why?" Ori quickly shut her mouth. She shouldn't have said anything.

"What do you mean why? There is no reason for you to ask questions. Just do the deed that has to be done!"

"But father-"

Thanos began to walk forward. His daughter began to walk backwards, away from the giant window. "What has he done to you? Has he played his tricks on you, Ori? Hmm?"

"No, father." Ori's right heel hit a step. She fell back and began to crawl up the steps as he father continued to walk towards her.

"Then why do I sense you're hiding something from me?" Thanos asked.

"I wouldn't hide anything from you, father." Ori met her father's eyes. She hoped he didn't see her lie.

"Let's go." Thanos roughly grabbed his daughter on the left arm. He dragged Ori all the way to the "memory" room. A room Ori has feared for many years.

"Strap her down." Thanos said as he threw Ori onto a metal bed.

"NO!" Ori cried and quickly sat up. She was instantly shocked by one of the soldiers. Her body screamed in pain.

"STRAP. HER. DOWN!" Thanos yelled. His men quickly got Ori strapped to the bed.

"Father, please." Ori begged. "Please, don't do this." A single tear slipped down her cheek.

"You're pathetic child!" Thanos growled. He began to type certain things on the screen in front of him. The machine came to life. "Begging will get you nowhere." Thanos hit a button and the machine began to pull Ori's memories.

"What has he done?" Loki's voice echoed throughout the room.

"He's taking my memories..." Ori's voice seemed quiet, sad.

"This is disgusting." Thanos looked at his daughter. An image of Ori and Loki kissing was paused in front of him.

"I'm sorry." Ori looked at her father. "It won't happen again. I'll-I'll do what you ask. I'll find Loki. I'll kill him."

Thanos stared at his daughter in silence. Then, he shook his head.

"Take the rest of her memories. Once you're done, put her on Sakaar." Thanos walked out of the room. Ori screamed for him. Shouted his name. But it only made it worse.

Thanos wasn't going to turn around when he heard nothing but silence. He wasn't going to kill his men for doing this to his daughter. Even as Thanos watched his men carry Ori out of the room, he felt his heart slightly break.