12|

Ori and Thor kept fighting. Thanos's creatures were no match for them.

"Thor!" Ori yelled just as a creature jumped into the air. Ready to attack.

Thor spun around and quickly slashed the monster apart.

"Thanks." Thor said.

"Anytime." Ori replied just as she crushed another monster with her powers.

Ori moved to her left just as an ax on a chain came by.

"Cull." Ori growled as she stared at her brother.

Steve panted as he looked at Thor. "New haircut?"

"Noticed you've copied my beard." Thor motioned to his face.

Groot yelled and stabbed three creatures with his arm.

"By the way, this is a friend of mine, Tree." Thor pointed towards Groot.

"I am Groot!" Groot replied.

"And I, am Steve Rogers." Steve said as he pointed to himself.

Ori roared with rage as she tore apart the creatures in front of her. A few specks of alien blood landed on her face as she huffed.

"And that is Ori." Thor said.

"Hello, Captain." Ori panted.

"Hello." Steve replied. He didn't know if he could trust this person or not.

"Don't worry." Thor started. "She's on our side. She's come to help us take down her father."

"Thor!" Ori barked. "Why did he have to say that to everyone?!" Ori thought.

"You're the daughter of Thanos?" Steve asked.

"Sadly, yes." Ori said as she made her hand into a fist. The creature in front of her collapsed. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have family matters to attend to." Ori ran towards Cull.

"We could use someone like her." Steve said as he took out another alien.

"I agree." Thor replied as he chopped up more monsters.

🌙

"Cull!" Ori growled as she landed her fist into his face.

Cull said something to her in his language as he stumbled back.

"You will lose, sister."

"I'm stronger than you think, brother." Ori closed her fists. Her eyes glowed a deep shade of purple. So did her hands.

"You will die trying." Cull said as he gripped his weapon tighter.

"Then so be it." Ori threw her hands towards Cull and swung them to the left. Cull flew to the side and scraped along the ground. He growled as he stood up.

"What?" Ori asked. "Too scared to fight your sister?"

"You are a traitor!" Cull growled and ran for Ori. He threw his ax towards her and she ducked.

Suddenly, the ground began to shake. Ori quickly looked towards the barrier and gasped. The ground lifted and revealed giant rolling blades.

"Brother, what are you trying to do? What are you trying to prove?!"

"Power." Cull smiled and slammed his giant hand into Ori's body. She flew a few feet away from her brother and groaned.

Ori looked towards two other girls fighting. The blades were rolling towards them.

Ori struggled to stand. But, when she was up, she didn't need to save those girls. Another woman, a woman in red, had lifted the blades off of the ground and threw them to the side.

"Not bad." Ori smiled. She heard a familiar grunt behind her and jumped out of the way just in time.

Ori put up her hands, ready to fight.

"I'll kill you." Ori growled.

"Pathetic." Cull grumbled. Then, his head whipped to the side. He huffed and ran towards the forest.

"Wha..." Ori looked confused.

"Ori! Look out!" Thor yelled.

Ori was tackled to the ground. The creature clawed at her face. Ori could feel something trickle down her cheek.

"Get off of me!" Ori screamed. The monster flew off of Ori as her energy hit its chest.

Just then, a large speck in the sky exploded.

"Serves you right, brother." Ori muttered. She dusted herself off and paused.

"Ori!" Thor ran towards her. "What's-what's wrong?"

"Something doesn't feel right." Suddenly, Ori lurched forward. Her legs felt weak.

"Ori." Thor held onto the girl.

"He-He killed her." Ori panted with rage. A few tears slipped down her cheeks.

"Thanos?" Thor asked. "Who did he kill."

"He killed Gamora. He killed HER!" Ori stood suddenly and released all of her energy onto her enemies. They vanished once Ori's power touched them. "He. Will. Pay." Ori panted. "He will pay with his life!" Ori's body shook with rage. Her fingernails dug into her skin until she felt something wet on her palms.

"Ori." Thor placed his hand on her shoulder. He could feel her relax a bit.

When Ori opened up her palms, she saw the large cuts. But then, they quickly went away.

"Ori-" Thor looked at the girl with worried eyes.

Ori turned around to face Thor. "I want Thanos, and I want him dead." Ori closed her eyes tightly and groaned in pain.

"Ori, what is it?" Thor asked.

"He's here." Ori looked up towards the sky. Thanos was coming.