6|

T'Challa and Okoye walked through the tall grass fields.

"The kings guard and the Dora Milaje have been alerted."

"And the border tribe?" T'Challa asked.

"Those that are left." Okoye responded.

"Send word to the Jabari as well." T'Challa smiled. "M'Baku loves a good fight."

The group stopped near a small house. A man with one arm was throwing hay.

"And what of this one?" Okoye asked.

"This one may be tired of war." T'Challa said.

"But the white wolf has rested long enough."

T'Challa said nothing and brought out a silver case. He set it on a bale of hay and unlocked the case. Inside was a metal arm.

"Where's the fight?" Bucky asked.

"On its way." T'Challa replied.

🌙

Ebony Maw had his back to Strange. He was setting the ships destination to Titan.

"In all my time I have served Thanos, I have never failed him." Ebony turned around and began to walk towards Strange. "If I were to reach our rendezvous on Titan, with the Time Stone still attached to your vaguely irritating person, there would be judgment." Ebony leaned closer towards Strange's face. "Give me the stone!"

🌙

Tony had landed quietly on the rafters of the ship. The cloak of levitation floated next to him.

"Wow, you are a loyal piece of hardware."

"Speaking of loyalty..." Peter quietly landed down next to Tony. Tony flinched and spun around to face Peter. "I know what you're going to say..."

"You should not be here." Tony said.

"I was gonna go home." Peter spoke quickly.

"I don't wanna hear it." Tony said.

"But it was such a long way down and I thought about you being here..."

Tony sighed. "And now I gotta hear it."

Peter gave a quick smile.

"And this suit is ridiculously intuitive, by the way. So if anything. It's kind of your fault that I'm here."

Tony looked at Peter quickly.

"What did you just say?"

"I take that back." Peter gulped. "But, now I'm here in space!" Peter gave a small smile.

"Yeah, right where I didn't want you to be." Tony walked up to Peter. "This isn't Coney Island, or some field trip! This is a one-way ticket. Do you hear me?" Peter didn't say a word.

"Don't pretend you thought this through." Tony said.

"I did think this through." Peter replied. "You can't be a friendly neighborhood Spider-Man is there's no neighborhood." Peter shut his mouth and thought about his words. "Okay, that didn't make any sense but you know what I'm trying to say."