11|

All of the creatures ran in. They were pushing and shoving each other. Some, even crawled on top of one another just to get inside. They wanted blood. They wanted to kill.

Everyone continued to run towards their enemies. But Steve and T'Challa ran faster. They jumped right into the creatures and began to fight.

Steve used his new weapons to slice up the monsters. One by one they were all put down.

Everyone was now in the battle. Tribes from all over were fighting these strange new creatures.

These aliens were fast. They'd bolt past anyone and surprise their prey.

The battle field was becoming a blood bath. Cries of agony echoed. Monsters roared with excitement. But none of the Avengers stopped fighting. They kept going.

"How much longer, Shuri!" T'Challa asked.

"I've barely began, brother." Shuri replied.

"You might want to pick up the pace." T'Challa said just as he attacked another alien.

Creatures jumped onto men. Clawed them. Even bit them. These things were blood hungry.

Bruce came down and smashed a bunch of these creatures with the Hulk buster. Bucky was using his gun.

Suddenly, Bucky got tackled. The creature showed its teeth and began to bite. Bucky quickly took out a knife and slammed the blade into the creatures neck. It screeched and cried out in pain. Then, Bucky pushed the dead thing off of him and began to fight again.

Steve and T'Challa were fighting together. Monsters came and went. But they kept at it.

Rhodes was working on the entrance. Too many monsters were coming in. He was having a hard time keeping them out.

Suddenly, Rhodes was hit out of the sky by Cull. A big smirk was on his face as he entered into Wakanda with Proxima.

🌙

T'Challa was knocked down to the ground. The creatures started to throw him around like a dog toy.

Steve had his back against a rock. He was holding a creature away from him when he was tackled by another one. Then, a whole group of monsters piled themselves onto Steve and attacked him.

Bruce was having a hard time as well. Creatures came running towards him. They jumped onto the metal armor and brought Bruce to the ground.

"There's too many of them!" Bruce yelled.

Suddenly, a bright light came from the sky and crashed down onto the Earth. Creatures were thrown away from this area.

Just then, a battle ax came flying out of the light and attacked all of the creatures that were close by. Electricity came off of their bodies as the ax cut through them. Once the ax returned to its owner, the light went away quickly. Thor, Ori, Rocket and Groot all appeared ready for battle. Ori's eyes were glowing a dark purple as she readied for a fight.

Suddenly, Bruce began to laugh.

"You guys a so screwed now!" Bruce yelled. Ori agreed with him.

Thor gripped his ax tighter and ran towards the entrance of the barrier. Ori and their companions followed.

"Bring me Thanos!" Thor yelled as he ran. All of the creatures ran towards them.

Thor jumped into the air and slammed down onto a group of monsters. All of them perished.

Ori made her hands glow. Then, she released a beam of energy onto the creatures. All of them fried and cut in half. Ori smiled at her work.

A creature came running towards Ori. She put her hands together and looked the creature in the eyes. Then, Ori's hands began to glow again as she slowly took her hands apart. The creature was then ripped to shreds.

"I didn't know you could do that." Thor said just as he cut a creature in half with his ax.

"I didn't know I could do that either." Ori replied. Thor chuckled.

Ori was going to make sure Thanos didn't win. Ori would even pay with her life if it meant saving all of humanity.