8|

Tony had crashed the so called "flying donut" onto Titan. Peter was hanging upside down in front of Tony and Strange.

"Let me just say, if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something... and I eat one of you, I'm sorry."

Tony looked at the kid with an annoyed look on his face.

"I don't want another pop culture reference out of you for the rest of the trip. You understand?"

"I'm trying to say that something is coming." Peter said.

"Thanos!" Strange, Tony and Peter got into a battle stance. A small device rolled towards the group. Peter tilted his head in confusion. The device went off and threw everyone in different directions.

Mantis had jumped onto Peter and he screamed.

"Please don't put your eggs inside me!" Peter then threw Mantis off of him.

Quill came over and tried to attack Peter. But he was quick with his new suit.

The fight between all of them soon ended when Quill put his gun up to Peter's head.

"Alright, everyone just chill the 'F' out." Quill took off his helmet and pointed his gun at Tony. "I'm gonna ask you this one time. Where is Gamora?"

"Yeah, I'll do you one better." Tony took off his helmet and kept his blaster held at Drax's face. "Who's Gamora?"

"I'll do you one better!" Drax yelled. "Why is Gamora?"

"Tell me where the girl is or I swear to you I'm gonna French fry this little freak." Quill put his blaster up to Peter's head.

"Let's do it!" Tony shouted. "You shoot my guy I blast him. Let's go!" Tony's hand blaster turned into a bigger one that emitted a low hum.

"Do it, Quill!" Drax shouted. "I can take it."

"No, he can't take it!" Mantis shouted.

"She's right, you can't." Strange replied.

"Oh yeah, you don't want to tell me where she is?" Quill yelled. "That's fine. I'll kill all three of you and blast it out of Thanos myself. Starting with you." Quill pushed his gun closer to Peter's head.

"Wait, What, Thanos?" Strange raised a brow. "All right, let me ask you this one time. What master do you serve?"

Quill's face contorted in confusion. "What master do I serve? What am I supposed to say, Jesus?"

"You're from Earth?" Tony asked.

"I'm not from Earth, I'm from Missouri." Quill replied.

"Yeah, that's on Earth, dipshit. What are you hassling us for?"

"So you're not with Thanos?" Peter asked.

"With Thanos?" Quill looked disgusted. "No, I'm here to kill Thanos. He took my girl. Wait, who are you?"

"Were the Avengers, man." Peter said as he took off his mask.

"—oh." Quill took in this new information.

"You're the ones Thor told us about." Mantis said.

"You know Thor?" Tony asked.

"Yeah." Quill nodded his head. "Tall guy, not that good-looking, needed saving."

"Where is he now?" Strange asked.

"He went to a place called, Nidavellir. Don't worry, he'll be fine. He's got Rocket and Ori with him."