Introduction (Part Three of Five)

Alistair Kirkland; The Bruce Campaign

Date; sometime in June 1314

     Alistair Kirkland, the personification of Scotland, was on his way to English controlled Ireland to meet his two older siblings. It was less of 'meeting up with them' and more of 'randomly showing up with an army behind him that only Ulster knew was coming'.

     His older sister had been beaten into submission by their youngest brother, and that wasn't an exaggeration, he had seen it happen time and time again when she made him the slightest bit angry or argued that his point of view was incorrect. It was the same for Cillian, but he hadn't let go of his fighting spirit, and each passing day, he could see his older brother only grow angrier.

     'We got this. Don't worry you two, I'm recognized as a free nation now, and I'll make sure you two are recognized as well, I'm not giving up until you are.' Alistair thought to himself, a confident smirk clear on his face.

     Cillian had helped Brian O'Neill with his rebellion in 1216, and he found echos of support in both Alistair and Dylan. Saoirse, on the other hand, told Cillian that she hoped the rebellion was a success in private, because she, unlike the youngest, was bound to be beaten, if she expressed what she thought in front of England, much like Cillian was.

     Alistair hated thinking back to Cillian and Saoirse's relationship with Arthur. He had a bad feeling that in the future, if there was disaster, he wouldn't help them, even if they were about to die.

     Arthur had found out the hard way that if he ever tried to hit Dylan, Cillian and Saoirse would give him an emotionless stare, clearly saying that if he hurt him, they wouldn't hesitate to rebel either.

     Alistair and Dylan had complained multiple times to the pope about Arthur and his people. Cillian had said that was one reason for the rebellion in 1216, which to him was reasonable. It was reasonable to all of the Kirkland family, except for the brother who was being complained about.

     Alistair was so close he could see the Irish shoreline.

     'One day we'll all be free from our youngest brother's grasp. I don't care how all three of you are in an unstable condition with your people. It will happen, and I won't stop until you're all free, trust me on that promise... all of you.'

*~*Don't forget to comment on what I can improve on and or fix! Thank you for reading!*~*

*~*Agent A.J. Signing out!*~*